•Chapter 20•

Začít od začátku

"Yes, fine." Eddie smiled. "What's wrong with that?"

"Oh, oh nothing." Fabian put his hands up.

~~~

Later that evening, everyone met in the hall way downstairs to walk over to the party, but when the girls came downstairs, their dates dropped their mouths almost to the floor in amazement.

"What?" Amber asked them, descending the stair case.

"You're so beautiful." Alfie held out his hand for her to take, but then glanced over and saw Willow give a sad expression, "You all do." He corrected.

"Awwwe, well thanks, Alfie." Amber kissed his cheek.

Everyone took their dates and walked out the door. Amber and Alfie. Patricia and Eddie. Joy and Jerome.

"There one more couple missing." Fabian said to himself.

"You got that right." Mara said, coming down the steps.

"Oh, oh hey, M-Mara." Fabian stuttered, looking down at the floor.

Mara smiled brightly, "it's not too late to change your mind and come to the party, you know?"

"I have you know, stuff." Fabian still looked at the floor, but then glanced at her. "You look great."

He giggled, "Thank you." He walked up to him and laid her hand on his chest, "You know, I could just stay here with you, maybe have a party of our own."

"What?" Fabian looked up at her.

At this time, Nina was coming to the railing at the top of the steps.

"Maybe watch some movies or something." Mara said, getting more closer to him.

"Mara, I told you, we are over." Fabian moved away from her.

She scoffed, "Fine. Be by yourself." And walked out the door to the party.

"But I won't be." He said to himself, and walked up the steps to Ambers room to
See Nina, but saw she was already at the top of the stairs.

She was standing there awkwardly with her right hand in her left arm, and a worrisome look in her eyes.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She starred at him with a different kind of spark in her eyes.

"Want to come down stairs?" He asked and she followed him downstairs to his room.

When she followed him to his room and the door was open and then closed again, she revealed a tiny table with two chairs. In the table was Nina's favorite American dish– tomato soup with grilled cheese.

"What's all this?" She asked, astonished.

"I wanted to do something nice for you." He smiled.

She giggled, "Is this a date?"

"I dunno, do you want it to be?" His face turned a bright red as She shook her head. He led her over to the table, pulled out her chair, and scooted her in and they began to eat.

~~~

Later on at the party, Jerome slipped out of Isis house and confirmed a text to James on starting the plan. As he was finishing, Joy came into view.

"Hey, what are you doing out here?" She asked.

"I was just texting Poppy." He lied. "You look really good tonight." He looked down at her outfit.

"Thank you." She blushed. "Are you coming back inside?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'll be there in a moment okay?" He said, "Save me a dance." He winked and she walked away.

Once James received the message, he opened the doors of Anubis House and shouted Fabian's name.

"Rutter! I need a word with you!" And Fabian peeked his head out of the door to his bed room, and closed it behind him.

"Yes, yes sir?" He answered.

"Come with me!" He gestured his hand toward him, meaning to come out the door.

"Not unless you tell me why." Fabian retaliated.

"Mr. Sweet wants to speak with you in his office." James said.

Fabian hesitated for a moment. He looked back and forth from his room, to the door, then back at James.

"Something wrong?" James asked.

"Uh, um, no, no sir." Fabian stuttered, once again.

"Great! Now come on. Mr. Sweet is a busy man." And they both walked out of the door.

Once they were almost to the school, someone in a black hoody grabbed Fabian from behind and injected him with some kind of serum that made him pass out on the ground. With that, James and the hooded figure carried him away where he would never be seen again...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys! So sorry if this is late but I made it extra longer.
I just wanna say thank you to all of the nice and sweet comments you all have posted. You have no idea how much it means to me. I love you guys and I'm glad I still have the opportunity to write for your guys! Let me know how y'all liked this chapter.
Sibuna ✋🏼