Admin Announcement

Help bring back WattyWarriors!! Recently, several our admins have left, and to keep WW going we need some new active people! Currently, we're in need of:

» x1 general admins
      Main jobs are writing segments in the magazine, coming up with segments, replying to comments, talking to the people, may help out with prizes in game segments. Secondary duties include helping out with the RP if needed.
      Should be creative, especially in the writing department. Ideal if good with words and writing. Should also have the ability to communicate efficiently with other humans beings. Will be required to follow all rules for admins.

» x2 RP admin
      Main job is running the RP. They get people hyped to be on it, they keep it going, update allegiances, post new RP chapters, nudge it towards the plot. They create ideas for it and take care of bad drama in the rp. They can help with the magazine if they'd like and aren't busy with the RP, and their input on admin opinion segments are encouraged.
      Should be organized as well as good with people. Being creative would be a great too!

      For both jobs, it is of upmost importance that you are active. If you know you are too busy or aren't always the most active/reliable, please know we're looking for active people not inactive people. We're trying to keep an account from dying.

       So, yes. We're accepting admins. If you'd like to apply, please go to our message board on our profile page where we have the links posted to a google form to fill out.

      Alright that's about it... any questions feel free to hit us up! I'm always revved up and ready to answer!

- tea & the other ww admins