Meet the Admin: Flash

About Me
I have an unhealthy obsession with Cheetos, I'm an artist, I'm diabetic, I have slight heterochromia c:
Admin-Related Questions

1. Why did you become an admin of WattyWarriors?

I've always wanted to be part of something that contributes to the Warriors community, and WattyWarriors goes to and beyond that.  Also, everyone here is equally weird as I am so I had to join my people 😂

2. What do you like most about being an admin?

Hmm...I haven't been an admin long enough to really know the exact answer to that question, but so far I guess it would be the chats c:

3. What do you like least about being an admin (if anything)?

Slackbot -3-

4. Describe each one of your fellow admins in one word.

Tiger-Smh
Lightning-Botqueen
Mom/Blaze-huh
Fire-Nether c:
Shadow-what
Chrona-Shady
Ticci- Flannel
Aqua-SPLASH
Duskie-somuchenergyohmygod

5. What's your favorite segment in all of the magazines?

Oneshots c:

6. How do you come up with ideas for the magazine?

I eat a lot of food.  And then I watch Netflix shows.  (My job isn't really related to the magazine)

7. Do you have a particular position/ job that you do as an admin?

I help monitor and make plans for the roleplay

8. Are you an admin on any other pages?

Not right now, but a group of friends and I are starting a fantasy future SciFi roleplay, so soon.

9. Which of the other admins is your favorite?

Ticci x3 (This was totally a given -Ticci)

10. How long have you been on WattyWarriors?

Three/Two days? (Technically one but you were in the chats)  <-- yeah what she said

Kind-of-Personal Questions

1. What's your dream job?

To own an art gallery/be a fashion designer, but still sell art

2. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?

A cure for Type 1 Diabetes

3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you travel and why?

I'd travel to Japan because it's just so art focused and has a lot of cool things that's not here in America

4. Which of your parents is the more commanding? Which is more relaxed and laid-back? Which do you like better?

-

5. Tell us about your family. Siblings? Pets? (your dog (CAT) is most definitely family. Your goldfish counts too, I guess)

I have two older brothers and a dog who's a mix between a Maltese and a Shih tzu

6. What would you consider the most important thing on your bucket list?

Become successful but stay true to my beliefs

7. If you had to pick one animal to call your "spirit animal" which would it be? (Mythological creatures not included)

Snow leopard

8. If you had to pick one mythological creature that you belive best represents you, what would you pick? (Harry Potter creatures allowed, real animals not allowed)

Hmmm...either some sort of water dragon or a wyvern

9. What type of music is your favorite? What type of music would your worst enemy tie you to a chair and force you to listen to?

I enjoy rap and techno.  I'd tie my worst enemy to a chair and make them listen to metal rock c:

10. Describe your family/ family life in ten words.

No no no no no no no no no no

11. If you were trapped on a deserted island, what one item would you bring? Why?

Insulin syringes, preferably pre-filled.  Cause I'll die without insulin c:

12. Do you have any regrets about your life so far and how you have lived it? Is there anything you plan on doing differently?

I regret being easily manipulated in elementary and middle school.  I plan to not trust so easily next time.

13. Y.O.L.O. Elaborate your feelings when encountered with this acronym.

You only die once

14. Who is your idol? Who is the person you look up to the most? Whose ideals and ideas you follow and whose ever action you admire.

Jesus c:
I look up to Marie, a young adult baker who gives no damns about what others think and has an awesome sweet personality and rocks her plus size body in stylish clothes.

15. What do you most fear? Why?

BUGS
BECAUSE BUGS

16. If you knew you only had a day left to live, what would you spend your last few hours doing?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

17. If you could live one day or moment over and over again, what day/moment would it be? Why?

The day that I went to a party and there was tons of pizza and food everywhere.
Because food.

18. Where do you find peace? (bedroom, outside....)

Bedroom and outside alone with my dog

19. If you could tell your younger self one thing, what would it be?

STOP BEING SO GULLIBLE

20. What can you not live without the most? If you had to go without that one thing for longer than a week, would you be able to?

Insulin.
Hm.
Probably nothing since I'd be throwing up all over the place/dead/in a hospital.