Interview: KittyCat-0_0

Hey-o. Time for our next interview for KittyCat-0_0. Hey, what a fun name. Anyways, on with the interview! ~~Lightning

------------------------------

1. What is your name?

Agustina :)

2. How would you describe yourself? (in three sentences or more)

I would describe myself as funny, friendly, irritated, quiet, and sometimes I get like lost. What I mean is everyone is talking and they ask me something and I don't know what they're talking about.

3. Have you ever been to a foreign country? Anywhere other than the one you would call home? If so, what are some interesting things you saw there?

Yes. I've been in Argentina, and I went in la motor boat (if that's what it's called) through a lake. And tomorrow I'll be going to Miami to swim with dolphins, and to Orlando and Disney :D

4. What inspires you to write? A person, a place? Anything!

The Warrior books inspire me to write. And other peoples' fanfics. Also, songs inspire me with the scenes.

5. How old were you when you took an interest in writing?

I was like 7 XD but my writing sucked.

6. Why did you choose your current username? Does it represent you? Does it have a story behind it?

I chose KittyCat because I like cats. And that was a username of mine in other places, so I chose it. The "0_0" face is there because I look like that usually XD And before I had two usernames I don't remember.

7. What is the first story you wrote that you can remember? Is it on Wattpad?

It was on wattpad, but it sucked so I deleted it. It was called "Warriors--Rising Moon 1: Starlight" and it was about Glowmoon a Mary Sue and well it was... Ugh.

8. Do you prefer to write a story in pencil on paper first? Or do you use a computer?

Computer for sure. Grammar sucks and my hand starts aching.

9. How did you find Wattpad, and what about it was the reason you decided to stay once you found it?

I was searching for a place were I could write and share my stories. So I tried with wattpad, and it definetly was my place. One day I got tired of wattpad and left, but that was a year ago.

10. What is your favorite book on Wattpad, why is it your favorite, and would you suggest this book to others?

I think those are two. First, Driftwhisker's Fate by Driftwhisker. It is my favorite book on wattpad because it has good spelling, is descriptive, the characters are developed, it has emotion on it, and the plot is good. I would highly recommend this to anyone. And then Cleardawn's Silence, by _BatmanKitty_. It also has all the things listed above, and I recommend it.

11. Who is your favorite author on Wattpad and why?

Driftwhisker because I know her well so I know she is nice and funny and friendly. Her books are good too! :D

12. How did you find out about Warriors, and what made you stick to the series?

My sister told me about them. I downloaded "Into the Wild", and after a long time without wanting to, I read it. Then I read the first series and loved them. I love Warriors.

13. What is your favorite scene from any of the books, and why is it your favorite?

ONE of them is when Berrykit gets in the fox traps and Stormfur throws words to the ShadowClan cats. I like it because it's funny

14. What inspired you to write Warriors fanfiction(s)?

Erin Hunter's books, and other fanfics.

15. How many people do you know in person who also have read Warriors?

One ;-;

16. Who is your favorite Warriors character from a FanFiction here on Wattpad?

Um... Hollowkit from Driftwhisker's Fate, and also from that fanfic Bearpaw

17. What tips would you like to give to any aspiring authors?

Check your spelling. Read other fanfics to get the idea of it, and always remember to be descriptive if you want it to be like the Warrior books. Don't forget to make other characters than the main have a backstory and personality.

18. What would you say is the most important when writing a story?

To know all your plot, or else you won't know what will happen in your story.

19. Tell us about any of your Warriors fanfiction(s), what it is about, and why we should read it.

It is called Antfoot's Disbelief. It's about Antkit/Antpaw, of BlazeClan. One day, someone calls her a mistake, and more things occur that tell her that she's not welcome. I think you should read it because I have good spelling, and from what my sister says I am descriptive. And mostly I update quickly.

20. Is there anything you'd like to say to your friends, fans and readers? Any shout-outs to specific Wattpad members?

I want to give thanks to @Driftwhisker, because she is the one who tells me to continue my story, and the one that says my story is well-written.