Mock Warrior Interview: HawkFrost

(LIGHTS. CAMERA. ACTION)

Tiger: (to narrator) Please stop shouting, we're not deaf.

Narrator: (apologetic) Sorry sir.

(Tiger fixes his non-existent cat tie and shuffles his blank index cards, even though, again, he has paws.)

Tiger: Hello all, and welcome to another edition of Mock Warrior Interviews! This is your indubitably roguishly handsome host, Tiger.

*awkward cough from some cat in the crowd*

Tiger: Tonight we have a VERY special guest for you. Please welcome, all the way from the Dark Forest, HAWWWWWKFROST.

*Extremely small print flashes across the crowd screen: "Studio not responsible for any death, injury, maiming, rubber ducky stealing, ball-hogging, not-checking-back-during-a-game-of-hoops, milk-spilling, spawn-trapping, or otherwise deadly action taken by visitors from the Dark Forest. So Hammer you can't sue!"*

(Hawkfrost slowlys walks into stage towards his seat, without SWAG™)

Tiger: Hello Hawkfrost, glad you could make it to the show!

Hawkfrost (with a deadpan stare): Tigerstar is my father

Tiger: (caught off guard for a moment) Er... yes, we are aware. Anyway, can you tell us why you agreed to leave the Dark Forest and appear on our show today? You must know that you're one of the most hated cats in the history of history.

Hawkfrost (with the same deadpan stare): Tigerstar is my father

Tiger: Right... well, can you at least tell us what the conditions in the Dark Forest are like? I mean, I've seen postcards from Statclan and I must say I'm-

Hawkfrost: Tigerstar is my father.

Tiger: Wait, did I just say Statclan? (Laughs at self) Stupid autocorrect, I meant to say Statclan.

Hawkfrost: Tigerstar is my father.

Tiger (getting embarrassed now): *Statclan

Hawkfrost: Tigerstar is my father.

(Visibly flustered, Tiger attempts to add Starclan to his phones dictionary. Instead, Statclan is added, and Starclan now corrects to Statclan every. Single. Time.)

Tiger: You know what, it's Statclan now. So Hawkfrost, just how different is the Dark Forest from Statclan?

Hawkfrost: Tigerstar is my father.

Tiger (annoyed): Tell me Hawkfrost, who is your father?

Hawkfrost: Tigerstar is my father.

Tiger: Do you prefer jelly or fluff on your peanut butter sandwiches?

Hawkfrost: Tigerstar is my father.

Tiger: Do you still consider Pluto a planet?

Hawkfrost: Tigerstar-

Tiger: Will we ever solve the mystery of space travel?

Hawkfrost: Is-

Tiger: Did the Black Eyed Peas ever find where the love is?

Hawkfrost: My-

Tiger: Were the Apollo moon landings faked?

Hawkfrost: Father.

Tiger: Say "Tigerstar is my father" if you're a scrublord.

Hawkfrost: Tigerstar is my father.

Tiger: #rekt

Hawkfrost: Tigerstar is my father.

Tiger: CAN YOU PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF STARCLAN, TELL US WHO YOUR FATHER IS?

Hawkfrost: Tigerstar is-

Tiger: Whoops, Caps lock was on folks, sorry for yelling. Well that's all the time we have for this segment, we hope you enjoyed Hawkfrost visit today. Until next time!

Hawkfrost: Tigerstar is my father.

*****

HAVE YOU RECENTLY BEEN PLACED IN THE ELDERS DEN? HAVE YOU FOUND YOU'RE CONSTANTLY TELLING STORIES TO KITS OF THE CLAN? DO YOU CONSTANTLY COMPLAIN ABOUT THE WEATHER EVEN WHEN IT'S BEAUTIFUL OUTSIDE? ARE YOU OLD? IF SO, YOUR CLAN LEADER MAY BE INFRINGING ON YOUR RIGHTS.

Hi, I'm Berrynose, attorney of law at Jerkfaces Legal Firm. If you have suffered any of the grievous crimes named above, you may be eligible to receive monetary compensation for your pain and suffering. Give me a call at 1-800-DOWNFORBRAINS to see if you qualify!

***

Are you feeling sluggish? Depressed? Lazy? If so, Unorthodox and Likely Deadly Poisonous Medicines Business Incorporated may be able to help! Studies that we're funding and bribing to lie on our behalf have found that 10/10 people who sampled our Deathberry Extract went on to have *happy and full lives*, free of the symptoms above!

*Not an accurate portrayal of the true effect of the extract. Death likely to occur. Do not take under any circumstances.