Interview: Moonfall01

Meet Moonfall!

1. What is your name? (optional)

I've only recently been comfortable saying this, but my name is Sophia... Though I prefer my nickname Wolf.

2. How would you describe yourself? (in three sentences or more)

Well.... Very firstly, introverted... I have social anxiety and find it quite hard to talk to people in real life, the main reason why I only have one real life friend. I suffer from depression and as I said anxiety, as well as ADHD and a few other things (and I don't like to admit it, but anger issues). I'm very very impatient, stubborn, competitive, and easily bored. I'd also say I'm protective, pretty loyal to people I care about, and creative. I love drawing and of course reading and writing. I'm EXTREMELY forgetful... I'll forget what I'm saying mid-sentence ALL the time. Just ask @Fadingwing

3. Have you ever been to a foreign country? Anywhere other than the one you would call home? If so, what are some interesting things you saw there?

I wish. I'd like to visit Mexico and maybe Rome.

4. What inspires you to write? A person, a place? Anything!

Hmmm... Well, I have an overactive mind sometimes, and I like to write because of it.

5. How old were you when you took an interest in writing?

Good question... Well, I've never actually finished writing a book. I remember writing stories when I was younger... The earliest I remember was about a chipmunk and his friend who was an owl.

SJKSSMSOSMSK I just typed SO MUCH AND ACCIDENTALLY PRESSED UNDO. Sorry... As I was saying... I'll just try to rewrite it as best I can... -_-

I think I was 9 or 10 maybe... I remember my first WARRIORS Fanfiction.... It was called "Blue Moon". It was the very old original of a book I'm currently writing called "The Storm Arrives". The main character of "Blue Moon" was a tom named Bluekit. (Early version of Stormkit) He had the ability to see into the future, and became Thunderclan's leader... Oh, and his warrior name was Bluemoon. -_-

6. Why did you choose your current username? Does it represent you? Does it have a story behind it?

Moonfall is my main OC I guess. She is heavily based off of me. She will one day appear in a book that I will write.

7. What is the first story you wrote that you can remember? Is it on Wattpad?

As I said before, the one about the chipmunk. He and his owl friend liked each other, but their "relationship" was ruined by a mouse named Blossom... She loved the chipmunk as well. I think Blossom ended up pregnant with the chipmunk's child and the owl was jealous. Yes, I was like 10 when I wrote this. XD

8. Do you prefer to write a story in pencil on paper first? Or do you use a computer?

I used to always write in pencil first, but now I write in my notes on my phone and then put whatever I was writing on Wattpad.

9. How did you find Wattpad, and what about it was the reason you decided to stay once you found it?

My friend @Fadingwing and someone else recommended it to me. When I used to read Fanfiction a lot more, it seemed like most of the best ones were on Wattpad and I couldn't read them without an account. I stayed because, well, people could actually see the things I wrote and I could read other things people have written!

10. What is your favorite book on Wattpad, why is it your favorite, and would you suggest this book to others?

I like art books, it's nice to see other artists' work! I also really liked "Founded" by my friend @WarriorCatFan53, but she unfortunately discontinued it. I also really liked "Storm Rising" by my other friend @Stormgaze-. I made the cover for him X3.

11. Who is your favorite author on Wattpad and why?

Mostly everyone that I'm following! @Sparrowheart838, @PoppyTea, @Stormgaze-, and @WarriorCatFan53 stand out to me the most.

12. How did you find out about Warriors, and what made you stick to the series?

I remember when I was in the beginning of 3rd grade, I didn't have a book, so I had to borrow someone else's. It was in fact a Warriors book and I really liked it! My friend had also read Warriors at the time. It was the first book series that I could actually imagine in my mind... But me being "smart" went to the library and got the second book of the second series first... -_-

13. What is your favorite scene from any of the books, and why is it your favorite?

Uh... Another thing about me... I'm VERY indecisive... .-.

14. What inspired you to write Warriors fanfiction(s)?

I liked the series so much. :3

15. How many people do you know in person who also have read Warriors?

5 or 6 maybe...?

16. Who is your favorite Warriors character from a FanFiction here on Wattpad?

Well, I really like Stormgaze. @Stormgaze-'s OC) Other than that, almost any of my OC's.

17. What tips would you like to give to any aspiring authors?

Stay motivated. Imagine you are in the story yourself. What do you see? Hear? Feel?

18. What would you say is the most important when writing a story?

As I said above. Be descriptive and try not to be choppy or repetitive. Read your work out loud to hear how it sounds.

19. Tell us about any of your Warriors fanfiction(s), what it is about, and why we should read it.

(Ugh, my attention span is running thin!) I have my fanfic "The Storm Arrives". It takes place in the far far future. I have many ideas and twists for it. Why should you read it? Pffft, well if you don't, I'm just gonna have to hunt you down and feed you to my wolf-children... I'm not even going to question what I just said...

20. Is there anything you'd like to say to your friends, fans and readers? Any shout-outs to specific Wattpad members?

Yes... I... Ugh, curse my ADHD -_- I am thankful that you guys read my crap.I don't know what else to say... I'm tired and can't think right now.Heartwarming, yes, I know.I shout out to: @Fadingwing (my best and closest frand) @Aniratac7 (an awesome and unique person) @WarriorCatFan53 (a nice friend and my first follower that I didn't know irl) @Stormgaze- (a very understanding and interesting person) @WeepingPillows (an EXTREMELY insprational, wise person)