Interview: CrazystarThunderClan

Hello guys, and welcome to the first interview of 5.0! I'm calling this one a 'throwback interview' because Crazy used to be a member of WattyWarriors. It's wonderful to hear from her again, and I personally love all of her fics and her insane personality. Say hi to Crazy, everyone!

~Blaze

* * *

1. What is your name? (optional)

Lindsay

2. How would you describe yourself? (in three sentences or more)

I like to make people laugh, and I have a strange sense of humor. I can be serious when I need to be though. I am very dedicated to people and things that I care about, and I am a very loyal friend. I enjoy helping people and getting to know others. And of course, I like writing and being sarcastic.

3. Have you ever been to a foreign country? Anywhere other than the one you would call home? If so, what are some interesting things you saw there?

Yes, I have, multiple times. The last time I left the US I went jet-skiing with my dad and we managed to flip over, and not close to shore of course >.<

4. What inspires you to write? A person, a place? Anything!

My fans are what inspire me to write; I keep writing for them even when I don't want to.

5. How old were you when you took an interest in writing?

I've been telling stories since I learned how to write; even before I went to school, I would write poems about my dogs XD

6. Why did you choose your current username? Does it represent you? Does it have a story behind it?

I can be a bit crazy at times, and my favorite Clan was always ThunderClan, so it represents both my personality and my Warriors interests. I originally tried to get just Crazystar, but it was already taken.

7. What is the first story you wrote that you can remember? Is it on Wattpad?

The first one I can remember is a bunch of short stories I wrote in 3rd grade in a journal I carried everywhere. I think the first one in it was something about my school's playground flooding XD

8. Do you prefer to write a story in pencil on paper first? Or do you use a computer?

I prefer to use a computer, mostly because I have bad handwriting.

9. How did you find Wattpad, and what about it was the reason you decided to stay once you found it?

I was writing Warriors fanfics for one of my friends before I joined Wattpad, and I was looking up something about how Bramblestar looked and stumbled across a Wattpad fanfic. I knew from the second I saw it that the site was a great opportunity to share my work and to receive feedback from others.

10. What is your favorite book on Wattpad, why is it your favorite, and would you suggest this book to others?

Probably The Worst Warriors Fanfic Ever, it was so fun to write with CloudtailGrandmas, and even I laugh at how ridiculous it is when I reread it

11. Who is your favorite author on Wattpad and why?

CharlettShipping, he is my best friend and he's a very creative and talented writer.

12. How did you find out about Warriors, and what made you stick to the series?

If my memory serves me right, I was bored and was just looking for random books on my e-reader and Warriors was suggested for me. I remembered a friend mentioning it and downloaded Into the Wild. I fell in love with the whole concept and the action, and just couldn't put the books down

13. What is your favorite scene from any of the books, and why is it your favorite?

My favorite scene is Firestar dying, because I never liked him anyways

14. What inspired you to write Warriors fanfiction(s)?

I liked the series, and I wanted to continue and put my own spin on it.

15. How many people do you know in person who also have read Warriors?

Only like 2 that I know beyond acquaintances

16. Who is your favorite Warriors character from a FanFiction here on Wattpad?

I like Yellowstar from WFE (the CloudtailGrandmas book I talked about earlier) because she's too OP, she puts Starkit to shame lol

17. What tips would you like to give to any aspiring authors?

Use proper spelling and grammar of course, but be original and always be yourself! Writing from the heart is always the best, so try to express your emotions through your stories! Also, if you love writing and being a writer is your dream, never give up! You can never go wrong by pursuing your dreams.

18. What would you say is the most important when writing a story?

Well beyond using proper spelling and grammar (bcz nbdy lieks redeing setneces ilke tihs won) just be original, don't try to duplicate other people's ideas, cliché stories are one of my major pet peeves.

19. Is there anything you'd like to say to your friends, fans and readers? Any shout-outs to specific Wattpad members?

Thank you very much for your constant support and for sticking with me for over 3 years! I love all of you more than words could say, and I'm glad that I'm able to make people happy through my writing. Stay awesome!

20. Tell us about any of your Warriors fanfiction(s), what it is about, and why we should read it?

My personal favorite of my stories is Warriors: Bumblestripe's Insanity (WBI) because it's basically Warriors with a dark side. Lots of fun, descriptive, gruesome death scenes XD