Interview: Warriors_Geek16

Here's another interview! This time, we interviewed Warriors_Geek16. She sounds like an amazing person! Always there for you, chatty, trustful, you know!

1. What is your name? (optional)

Johanna (my last name is secret)

2. How would you describe yourself? (in three sentences or more)

I would describe myself as trustworthy, understanding, and a good listener. Your secret is always safe with me! I've been keeping my friends' secrets for years. Also, if you've got a problem, I'm always up to listen and help you out the best way I can. I'm very forgiving in that sense as well - a lot of the time the problem can be me.

3. Have you ever been to a foreign country? Anywhere other than the one you would call home? If so, what are some interesting things you saw there?

Nope! Never been anywhere interesting! (;

4. What inspires you to write? A person, a place? Anything!

I'm inspired to write by my friends, other books I have read, and what goes on in the world around me.

5. How old were you when you took an interest in writing?

I was probably about 10 when I started writing.

6. Why did you choose your current username? Does it represent you? Does it have a story behind it?

I chose the username Warriors_Geek16 because a huge geek for the Warrior cats series. Plus, 16 is a multiple of 8, one of my favorite numbers, and Warriors_Geek8 would sound strange.

7. What is the first story you wrote that you can remember? Is it on Wattpad?

The first story I wrote that I can remember is probably Raven's Escape. It was on Wattpad, but I unpublished it a while back.

8. Do you prefer to write a story in pencil on paper first? Or do you use a computer?

It all depends. If I have no access to a mobile device or computer I write it out on paper, but sometimes I just do it on paper because that's just how I feel that day. Note that most of it is just drafting- and never actually gets made into a real story and published here on Wattpad.

9. How did you find Wattpad, and what about it was the reason you decided to stay once you found it?

I found Wattpad by my friend @DarkAngel1521. I decided to stay once he showed it to me because I I found some really interesting books and I couldn't stop reading. They inspired some of my sense of writing.

10. What is your favorite book on Wattpad, why is it your favorite, and would you suggest this book to others?

My favorite book on Wattpad is probably... I can't pick! They're all too good!

11. Who is your favorite author on Wattpad and why?

My favorite author is... Either  @XHopefulWishesX ,  @-Camo- , or @otgT-TFG . They are my favorites because they all have very unique styles of writing and have amazing ways to express themselves through their stories, even if it isn't always noticeable. (;

12. How did you find out about Warriors, and what made you stick to the series?

I found out about Warriors in 4th grade. I just found it on a shelf in the library and have b en reading them ever since. (I'm currently in 8th grade). I stuck to the series because there were so many lovely characters and plot twists, I just fell in love with everything. Plus, at the ends of down books were cliff hangers - how could I stop?

13. What is your favorite scene from any of the books, and why is it your favorite?

One of my favorite scenes from the books is in Rising Storm when Cinderpelt is helping Whitethroat and Littlecloud. I felt bad for them!

14. What inspired you to write Warriors fanfiction(s)?

I was inspired by the original books to write my fanfictions, but my friends and personal experiences have had a great impact on them as well.

15. How many people do you know in person who also have read Warriors?

I only know about 2-4 people

16. Who is your favorite Warriors character from a FanFiction here on Wattpad?

My favorite Warriors Character from a fanfiction here (not written by myself) would probably be Ferngaze, who is one of  @-Camo-'s OCs. Or maybe MoonFeather, one of  @XHopefulWishesX's OCs, even though there is currently no fanfiction for her.

17. What tips would you like to give to any aspiring authors?

Some tips for all your authors:

-If you can compare a scene in your story to something that has happened to you in the outside world- do it. It always helps to relate.

- Be original! Everyone loves creative ideas!

- Write what makes YOU happy. If you like writing about a certain subject very strongly, but one of your friends disapproves, too bad! If that's what you want to write about then go right ahead. It's your mind, not theirs.

18. What would you say is the most important when writing a story?

Something important when writing a story... Always check for grammar and spelling errors. This happens to me a lot, and it bothers me. It's always easier to read a well written story.

19. Tell us about any of your Warriors fanfiction(s), what it is about, and why we should read it.

Out of my two fanfictions I would recommend Dewfeather's Choice. I've barely started it because I lost my guideline sheet- but it's a lot more descriptive and had a better plot. It's about my main OC, Dewfeather, and the challenges she faces along the course of her life. You'll et a better description and idea of the story when and if you read it. (;

20. Is there anything you'd like to say to your friends, fans and readers? Any shout-outs to specific Wattpad members?

I'd like to just tell everyone to keep being the amazing, lovely people you are! And a shout out to a few of my friends: @XHopefulWishesX  @iWriteWarriors  @Megan12721  @otgT-TFG  @-Camo-  @DarkAngel1521    @1warriorfan  @spirit_16  @LizzieLou102  @xX_Cinderblaze_Xx

And finally...  . Whiterose, if you're seeing this for some reason, please come back. I want you to know that we all truly miss you, and there's an empty spot in our hearts while we wait for your return. You're always welcome back to us. xx

And the rest of the tagged people, thank you so, so, so much for always being there when I need you guys! You've been so very supportive and kind, I couldn't ask for better friends. xx