Interview: TheCatOfTheProphecy

We're getting everything ready as you read! Never fear! It.... it might just take a little bit to get out though. Just be ready when we set up the interview :) For now, breathe easy.

~Blaze

1. What is your name? (optional)

My name is Jada

2. How would you describe yourself? (in three sentences or more)

I have heard I'm a very talented author but I sometimes doubt myself. I struggle with the simple things people my age should know how to do, but prevail in the more difficult. Stubborn, a little lazy , and loyal to my friends and family, devoted and determined. I'm just now coming out of my shell. I suck at describing myself lol

3. Have you ever been to a foreign country? Anywhere other than the one you would call home? If so, what are some interesting things you saw there?

Never been to a foreign country, but I would like to one day.

4. What inspires you to write? A person, a place? Anything!

My family, my friends, and my pets inspire me to write. I also tend to write when something bothers me or when I am upset or in a really good mood. Anything inspires it honestly , from a weird shaped rock to something my cats, chickens , and rats do.

5. How old were you when you took an interest in writing?

I was 6, I just turned 17

6. Why did you choose your current username? Does it represent you? Does it have a story behind it?

The Cat of the Prophecy is the name of my warrior's fanfiction series , its based off of the character I created to kind of represent me and basically the series mirrors how I have felt over the last couple of years.

7. What is the first story you wrote that you can remember? Is it on Wattpad?

The first book I wrote was SledDogs, it has since been rewritten to be apart of my later book A Husky's Heart gand neither are on wattpad, only paper.

8. Do you prefer to write a story in pencil on paper first? Or do you use a computer?

I solely wrote on paper before my friend introduced me to wattpad 2 years ago. I still prefer the good old paper and pencil to a computer any day, but I will be typing the rest of my series.

9. How did you find Wattpad, and what about it was the reason you decided to stay once you found it?

My friend Ashley hisxsunflower introduced the world of wattpad to me to get my series out there. I stayed because of the wonderful people I have met because of it and because of my friends and followers on here. Couldn't of done it with out them .

10. What is your favorite book on Wattpad, why is it your favorite, and would you suggest this book to others?

the Striped savage series by Saigge16 , it is absolutely amazing!

11. Who is your favorite author on Wattpad and why?

Saigge16 , she is an amazing author and one of the first I met

12. How did you find out about Warriors, and what made you stick to the series?

I first found out about the warrior series in elementary when a friend of mine brought it on the bus , I didn't get into it until 2009 though. I liked the story line , I loved it then even though I had read literally two of the books before writing my own.

13. What is your favorite scene from any of the books, and why is it your favorite?

When Silverstream pulls Graystripe out of the river and says go drown in your own territory. I think that was funny and it is one part I remember with great detail despite not reading it in a very long while

14. What inspired you to write Warriors fanfiction(s)?

A dream and love of cats.

15. How many people do you know in person who also have read Warriors?

about 12

16. Who is your favorite Warriors character from a FanFiction here on Wattpad?

I think Saigge16's runningwish

17. What tips would you like to give to any aspiring authors?

Follow your heart and don't give up.

18. What would you say is the most important when writing a story?

The plot and the development of a character(s)

19. Tell us about any of your Warriors fanfiction(s), what it is about, and why we should read it.

The Cat of the Prophecy series is made up of three arcs(so far) with a total of 31 books (so far). To me it is absolutely amazing and has a main prophecy unlike any other.

20. Is there anything you'd like to say to your friends, fans and readers? Any shout-outs to specific Wattpad members?

Thank you everyone couldn't of done it without you!!! To all my fans and readers alike , thank you for reading and I hope you all enjoy both my fanfictions and originals(on my Drenchedinstarlight account)!

The_Warrior_Writer if it had not been for you I probably would have quit, I appreciate every vote and every read and every comment as well! :) 

 hisxsunflower thank you for introducing me to wattpad and for being my inspiration to keep on writing even when I wanted to give up. I wish I could thank everyone I've ever talked to on here.