He'll Be Loved: Part N:

Brian Paleka never felt anything like this from a blowjob, that he had ever received before, He knew that he found talent, to keep his front operation going, & he found it in Steve, "Mmmmm, You are such a little Cockslut, Aren't you, Baby ?", he p...

Brian Paleka never felt anything like this from a blowjob, that he had ever received before, He knew that he found talent, to keep his front operation going, & he found it in Steve, "Mmmmm, You are such a little Cockslut, Aren't you, Baby ?", he purred seductively, as he was enjoying what Steve was doing to him. Steve said this answering back to him, with a response of.

"Only to my best clients of the club, They deserve world class service, but I don't do prostitution, I draw the line at it", Steve was very adamant about that. Brian said with a nod, "I don't like my girls or boys doing it either, but right now, it's bring in the dough, so we all have our crosses to bear, don't we, Sweetness ?", Steve nodded, & said, "Strip", Brian did, as he was told, & Steve made sure that he was getting the experience, that he paid for, Steve followed him, by stripping, & he pushed Brian down on the bed, & straddles him.

He was kissing his neck, & said in a commanding tone, "I want 20 % on top of what I get, I deserve it for putting up with the shit, & I think I am worth it, Don't you ?", He bit one of Brian's nipples, The Investor hissed out, "Yes, You are", Steve flicked & licked at that nipple, He gave a teasing nip, then he moved to the other side, & gave it the same treatment. Brian's main fantasy is to get to pounded by a handsome & sexy man, The High-Profiled Man was shouting out his pleasure, & it sprayed all of himself, & Steve, which Steve licked up, like a grain of salt, cause he was used to this, when he has sex with Wo Fat.

Brian was a surprisingly gentle lover, They spent time holding, & caressing each other, "I am gonna make my move soon against Wo Fat, I am gonna expand my territories, by taking over his, I am gonna kill him, I want you as my star attraction, What do you think about that ?", He asked the former seal, as he nosed his cheek. "What do I think ?, It's tempting, really tempting, But wrong", He thought to himself with a sigh, & he said to Brian, "Why don't I talk to him ?, I can get him to ease up a bit, Make everything go equal between the two of you ?, What do you say ?", Brian thought about it, & said, "For you, I will do it, You do what you want to do, Let me know either way", They spent the rest of the time making love, & then cleaning up after themselves, & themselves too. Steve went to see his husband about Brian, & see what he has to say.

He found that Wo Fat was at home, & in his office working on the details for his plan, Steve took a deep breath, & let it out, He knocked on the door, Wo Fat said with a firm tone, "Enter". The Criminal smiled, as his husband entered the room, & said, "Hello, Baby, What do I owe the pleasure of you visiting me in here tonight ?", "I need to talk to you about Brian, Hon, I think if we don't adjust the agreement, He's gonna revolt, & the business could suffer because of it, I was thinking that you should make everything an even split", He said worriedly, thinking that he may overstep his bounds. Wo Fat thought about it, & said this a response to him, seeing that this is important to his husband.

"I think you are right about that, I will talk to Brian, Make him understand where I was coming from, He is a good friend, I think he will be open to listen to me, & let me explain myself, so we can work together", The Kingpin said, knowing Brian, & how he would act. Steve caught some research on Danny, that Wo Fat had started, He needed to think quick, so Wo Fat wouldn't discover him as a cop, & he knew only one thing, Sex, He knew that his husband is a sex fiend, & he would give to him, if it means Danny's cover is intact, & he gets to live without being hurt or dead.

Steve kissed him fiercely, & Wo Fat reciprocated the kiss, He put so much passion into it. He bent that perfectly shaped ass over his desk, tore his slacks down roughly to his ankles, & had his legs spread. He rips his shirt off of him too, & then strips out of his own clothes, They proceed to fuck each others' brains out, & senselessly. Wo Fat enjoyed letting out some frustration, & the seal loves using his skill on him.

Panting, & Moaning could be heard, Steve was thrusting into him, as he was pounding into his soon to be ex-husband. He teased his cock with his tongue, & Wo Fat screamed out, "GAWWWD !!!", & orgasmed hard. Then, He was putty in his hands, & was willing to do whatever his hunky husband wants. When, Wo Fat fell asleep on their bed, Steve went back to his husband's office, & got additional info for Danny, He needs to keep focus, so he wouldn't get distracted by anything. He also is feeling a little bit guilty about the operation, only a little bit.

He expressed his feelings to Danny the next time he saw him, "I was actually considering letting him getting killed, I mean, Brian gave me the perfect opportunity, I didn't take it", as he was be cuddled by his golden adonis, feeling safe, & comforted by him. "You are a great person, That's why you didn't take it", He gave him sweet kisses on his neck, which made Steve feel better, & relaxed in his arms, They are gonna make sure that everyone stays safe. Danny decided a romantic evening at Steve's favorite restaurant was just what they needed.

Brian & Wo Fat talked out their issues, & once the business was set, The Investor said with concern, "I still don't trust this DeMarco character, I think he is full of shit, when he claims that he could do something", He hates the fact, that Steve might be smitten with him. Wo Fat noticed that something was off with his friend, & said reassuring him, "If it bothers you, Have a detail on him, & Steve, I can't afford to take any chances", Brian was finally happy to have control, & say in their business dealings, He just knows that Danny is shady, & he can't wait to prove it to Wo Fat.

The Next Morning, Brian hires Lorenzo, The Sleaziest Tabloid Photographer, to get him some proof, The Goon followed Steve into the city, & stopped at Danny's house, He found a badge clipped on to his belt, "Whooo, You are fucked !", Lorenzo exclaimed thinking to himself, as he took a shot of it, & a couple of them kissing, Having no idea that they were being photographed. Then, The Moneymaker shot was of Danny pulling him into the house, Lorenzo can't wait to go back, & reported what he had found.