He'll Be Loved: Part H:

The rest of day went well, The Children, Even though Grace is too old for bedtime stories, they all wanted Steve to read them one, since it was late, & Danny & the kids were staying the night, Steve agreed to do just one story, Danny & Mary-Ann sm...

The rest of day went well, The Children, Even though Grace is too old for bedtime stories, they all wanted Steve to read them one, since it was late, & Danny & the kids were staying the night, Steve agreed to do just one story, Danny & Mary-Ann smiled, as they watched their love one interact with the kids. He noticed, from his the corner of his eye, Something was bothering Danny, & he decided to wait, til they are in his bedroom, so they can talk privately about it. Cause, They don't want to worry about ruining family night at all.

Mary-Ann said to Danny, making sure that the kids & Steve stayed out hearing range, "I just want to say, Danny, Thank you for being such a  wonderful & a kind hearted person to my brother, I mean, I was worried about him being there all time with Wo Fat, & how he is treating him, But I don't have to worry about you, Cause you love with your being & heart", The Blond smiled, & said, "Thanks for saying that, Mare, I love him so much, He makes it easy for me to do so", They watched the touching scene a little bit longer, before they all put the kids down to sleep, & they went to sleep immediately, while they went to their own rooms, so they can rest.

"Baby, Is everything okay ?", Steve asked with concern, as they were getting ready for bed, They wanted to shower first, so they can wash the day off of them, Danny promised that there won't be any secrets between them, so he told Steve everything about the case, all the new leads, Steve listened attentively, & said with a smile, "I will be fine, As long as I have you on my side, Everything should be fine", Danny suddenly felt tense, & stressed, Steve had him turn over, so he could give him a full body massage, but looking at his ass was a bonus too.

"Mmmm, God, That feels so good, Babe, You do have the magic hands", Danny said moaning out in pleasure, "It's a gift", Steve said with a smirk, as he continued to do the massage, & was relieved to see his blond lover relaxing under his touch, Danny was full of passion, & lust now, He practically jumped Steve's bones, kissing with so much heat, & the former seal returned it right back, "I want you, Steve, I want you now", The Blond said breathlessly, as they were continuing to kiss, They stopped, so they can get out of the tub, shut it off, dry off, & head for the bedroom.

They fell on to the bed together, as they were trying to get into the other's skin, as they were fucking each other senseless, & Steve was caressing his lover's deliciously muscular ass, & he rimmed him, "Danno, Please tell me that this would never get old", Danny said panting, "If does, I will shoot us", Then, He had his payback, & making Steve squirm & wither, just working on his cock, & nipples alone, making them so sensitive to the touch. Then, They were spent, & held each other, "As long as I am alive, I will always protect you & our family", Danny vowed, as he felt Steve spooned against him, "I love you, Danny, I love you so much, Please believe it", Danny smiled, & said, "I believe it, I love you too", They shared a small kiss, & they fell asleep in each other's arms, sleeping peacefully without any problems.

Things at the club were going better than ever, since Steve took over, He was the hottest opening number ever, & everyone was just eating it up, & paid double the admission price. Wo Fat was glad to see that Steve was so happy. But he has no idea, that his husband is having an affair, & trying to get him on tape to confess to his crimes. He surprised him with an expensive "promise" ring, Steve accepted it, trying to stay in character, & kissed him convincingly, "Why don't you stay awhile ?, I won't be long", Wo Fat smiled, & said, "I'll be right here, Waiting for you", & then Steve went to do his set, Wo Fat knew something was up with his husband, but decided to chalk up to the good mood, that he is in, & relaxed, as he waited for the former seal to return.

Steve returned a little while later, He was surprised that Wo Fat had his dressing room set up in a romantic setting, & the well-known criminal was smiling, & said, "Come sit, I had all of your favorites be brought in," The Handsome Stripper did, as he was told. They ate the wonderful meal, Steve felt a pain in his neck, Wo Fat was up immediately, & was taking care of it for him, "Hmmm, Thank you", he said, as he looked up at him, Wo Fat said with a smile, "Anything for you, Baby", Steve went to change for bed, They decided to stay there tonight, Steve got rid of the wire, that he was wearing for awhile. Then he hit "RECORD" button on his phone, & hid it, so Wo Fat would not find it, He knew it was risky, but he wants that man out of his life, so he can start fresh with Danny.

That in the meantime, Danny was putting his two kids to bed, & Grace said, "Danno, You really like Steve, Don't you ?", The Blond smiled, & said, "Yeah, Monkey, I really do", Charlie piped in, saying, "Good, Cause he is nice, & funny, He makes all of us happy, Danno", Danny reached over to his baby boy, & said smiling, "He sure does, Tiger", & he kissed them both "good night", & he settled himself down with a beer, before he went to bed, He just hopes that Steve is okay, while he is with Wo Fat.

Meanwhile, Brian, & Wo Fat were out of the club for the day, the very next day, discussing how to intergrade the club into their business dealings, As they were doing this, Gino, One of Brian's friends, was being sleazy around Steve, & making him feel uncomfortable, "How about you get out of those clothes for me, & I will show you a real man ?", He leered at him, Steve was use to it, & said, "Sorry, I don't do nightmares", Gino gripped his wrist, & said angrily, for being rejected, "Hey, I am offering you a deal here", "Fuck off", Steve said, as he broke Gino's grip, "You Stupid, Cockslut !", He backhanded him so hard, he hit the bar, Sheila was in "Mama Bear" mode.

"Hey, Pick on someone, You can handle, You Dumb Son of a bitch !", she exclaimed in venom, as she kicked him in the balls, & she helped Steve up, "Shit, Steve, The Boss is not gonna be too happy to see this", She saw a bruise forming on his cheek, & he had a split lip, As predicted Wo Fat & Brian came in, when they heard the noise & yelling, "What the hell happened ?", Wo Fat asked, as he was trying to keep calm. "This Idiot tried to hit on Steve, when Steve rejected him, He decided to make him his punching bag", Sheila reported her, as she was applying ice to his bruised cheek. Brian said in shame, "Wo Fat, I am so sorry, I will make sure that he behaves the next time, & show manners," "Just get him out of my fucking sight, Before I kill him", Wo Fat growled, as he turned his attention to Sheila, & Steve. Steve could hear Brian ripping his friend a new one.

"I just want to go home, Wo Fat, Please, Hon, I just want to go home", Shelia said with a concerned tone, "Boss, I think you should have your doctor come look at him at your condo, That way, Steve could relax, & you don't worry", Wo Fat said with a nod, "Good idea, Thanks, Sheila", & then the couple left, Wo Fat went to make arrangements, & then they went towards their condo, "What will happen to Gino ?", "Don't worry your smart mind, Beloved, He will be taken care of", A week later, He found out that Gino was killed by an assassin, Steve made an excuse to do errands, He went straight to Danny's, who was pissed to see him in the condition, that he was in, Steve just fell into his arms, & cried out exclaiming, as he sobbed, "When will this stop !", Danny basically comforted him in the entrance of his living room, & soothing him with his words, for the rest of their time together.