He'll Be Loved: Part E:

Danny & Steve arranged the date, & then the blond detective said, "I think you should cozie up to Wo Fat, He won't know what hits him, We need some evidence, proving he is into prostitution, sex slavery, & drugs

Danny & Steve arranged the date, & then the blond detective said, "I think you should cozie up to Wo Fat, He won't know what hits him, We need some evidence, proving he is into prostitution, sex slavery, & drugs." Steve nodded, & said, "I will get you that proof, I won't let you down, Danny", & he just thought of a way to do it, He knew his husband couldn't resist his kinky side, so he will use it to his advantage, Steve is gonna get out of this nightmare, once & for all, so he could live a normal life.

Stan & Rachel were doing bedtime rituals, They were explaining to the kids about Steve, & how he is their dad's special friend. Grace said with a smile, "We will be nice to him, & make him feel welcome", Charlie said with a bigger smile, "We will love him too", That made Stan, & Rachel feel really proud. "We sure will", The British Lady said, as she kissed her son on his cheek. The Developer said, with a grin, "Yeah, We will be a happy family too", They finished their routine, & they all settled down for the night.

Chin, Kono, & Lou all met up at their favorite bar for drinks, They were worried about the case against Wo Fat, & how Steve & Danny are gonna handle it. Kono said with concern, "You think that he could really handle Wo Fat, Boss ?", as she looked at Danny."I was worried at first too, But I think he could handle it." Chin said, "I think he could do it too, Let's give him a chance to prove himself to us", Lou added in with, "We will be there to give holy hell if something goes wrong, We will be right there besides him", That made everyone feel better, & enjoy their evening a little bit more.

Steve was trying to calm himself, as he was getting ready to do everything that he could to help Danny, & see Wo Fat go to jail. He hates the fact that he has to pretend that he loves him, & willing to try to make their relationship work, when he wants to be with Danny. But, He knew that this is for the greater good, & the state of Hawaii, He took one more deep breath, & went to arrange a special for his husband, something that he would never forget. Then, He would do his job, & not let Danny, & the team down.

Wo Fat was in the best mood ever, His business was thriving, & successful, since it had been established. He knew that the path he took, It was the right one for him, He just hopes that Steve would accept it, & moved on with him, to their future, & lives together. "He will be proud of me, After I show him this", he thought to himself, as he was making his way home to his hot, & sexy husband. He is planning to celebrate in style with him, & do it right. He wants to show Steve, that he could be good, & to be trusted.

Danny went home after their meeting at the bar, He knew that he shouldn't have them, but he does, He has doubts about Steve carrying out the plan, cause it's his husband, he knew it would be tough for him, & he us loyal to a fault. He thought about the future, & sharing it with him, "It is worth it, & he is worth it too", he decided, as he puts his thoughts, & mind to rest, as he tries to relax, & focus on positive things for once, instead of negative. He slipped on one of Steve's old shirts, so it seemed like he was closer. He went to sleep like a baby that wonderful night.

Steve had on the sexiest outfit, he could find, & made sure that the dinner was perfect. He also made sure that he had Wo Fat's favorite sake on hand, & chilled, He posed seductively, as Wo Fat walked through the door, He exclaimed at the sight of his handsome & sexy husband, "Holy Shit !", That gave the former seal the confidence to go through this. He went over to him, & pulled him into a deep kiss, which made Wo Fat gasp in shock, & he was surprised that his husband was acting like this, Steve was in control, & he loves the power, & he knew that he had his husband where he wants him, "I got to make what he says stick, or Danny, & the Five-O are screwed", he thought to himself, as he placed a smile on his face. He brought him a drink, & directed him to the table.

Chin went to work after drinks, got a name from one of his CI's, & after the meeting, he went straight to HQ, & did the research. He was shocked. Cause,one of the investors, Brian McClure, was involved in the sex slavery, & prostitution. "My God, I got to tell Danny", he thought to himself, as he gathers up the info, & waits for the blond to come in, so he could talk to him, & also so Steve could have some backup. He went to monitor Wo Fat's activities, & make sure that everything remains normal.

"Mmmm, What brought this on ?", Wo Fat asked, as Steve was making a meal of his neck, & nuzzling it. The Well Known Criminal was enjoying the attention, & love from his hot husband, & he shivered, as a response to this. Wo Fat was hoping to see where this is going, & he will give control up to him for one night. Steve ripped his shirt open, & Wo Fat asked, "What's going on with you ?", as he was becoming flushed, & was panting too. The Former Seal said with a growl, "Shut up", & began to work his way down his body.

Wo Fat didn't know what to expect, as his husband was attacking him. He didn't know which way he was going. The sounds that he was making, It got Steve all hot, & bothered, That he bit one of Wo Fat's nipples hard, & the criminal groaned out in pleasure, which Steve happy, They were fucking like rabbits, & through the mattress, When he was sure that Wo Fat was asleep, He went to get the info for Danny, & their ohana. As soon as he got enough shots, recorded everything, He joined Wo Fat in bed, & fell asleep to the pleasant thoughts about Danny, & he knew that this wasn't forever, & he will be together with Danny soon enough.

Chin filled Danny on his findings, as soon as he got in, When the blond took a look at his info, He was shocked. "I want back around him, But not too close, Cause we want him to trust us, Also, I want a detail on Mary-Ann McGarrett, & her daughter, when I think we need them, Understand me ?", "You're the boss, Brah," & they went to work, & filled in Kono &Lou, when they came in, They were coming up with a plan, so they can take on Wo Fat without any mess, & makes them stronger. Danny walked over to one of his office windows, & said thinking to himself, as he thought about his lover, "Please be careful, Steve, I love you", & then he went back to work.