He'll Be Loved: Part L:

Sheila noticed that Steve was in a chipper mood, she knew that it had to do with the blond fellow, she saw him with, "If he is having fun, Good for him", she thought to herself, as she focused her attention back on wiping down the bar

Sheila noticed that Steve was in a chipper mood, she knew that it had to do with the blond fellow, she saw him with, "If he is having fun, Good for him", she thought to herself, as she focused her attention back on wiping down the bar. She knew that things are sure gonna get interesting, she winked at Steve. He smiled, as he was approaching her. The Fiesty Bartender loves it, when he is like this.

"Hey, Babe, How's it going ?", He asked, as he sat down, & waited for her to pour his usual drink. "Good, But, I am not the one, who is glowing", she said in a teasing tone, he blushed slightly, as she said this, She smiled bigger, & he blushed even harder. "I betcha he is hot in the sack", Sheila said with no shame, "Sheila !", Steve exclaimed in disbelief, as he took his drink from her. "Don't be such a prude", she said laughing, & then she said, "Just be happy, Steve, You deserve it", Steve smiled, & said, "I will, I promise", & he was enjoying his drink, while she was doing her chores.

Wo Fat & Brian received the photos to blackmail Danny with, "These are fantastic", Brian said, as they are looking it over, The Well-Known Criminal agreed, "I think that we could get a higher price for them, If he steps out of line", The Investor agreed about that. But, He was not so sure about Steve, Wo Fat noticed that something was off about his partner, "What is it ?", he asked him, & Brian sighed deeply, & let it out, then he spoke his mind. "I am not sure that Steve can be trusted", The Investor said with concern.

"I think that we can trust him, So far, He hasn't given me a reason not to", Wo Fat said sensibly, as he went to get them some drinks, as they were having their meeting. "I think we should keep watch on him, " The High-Profiled Backer said, as he took a swig of his whiskey. "He is not to be bothered, Unless I say otherwise", Brian was not sure about his partner's decisions, so he will keep his mouth shut for now, so the business could now succeed from that point on. He will have his men subtly watch him, while he is out, & about.

Steve spent his time practicing his routine, & it got spicer, & spicer, as he went through it, He was feeling like things are looking up his way. He was happy, & his family was safe at the moment. He went home to spend time with Mary-Ann, & Joan. "Unca Steve !", The Little Girl exclaimed with happiness, as she spotted him coming in through the front door, He had the biggest smile on his face, as his niece greeted him. It was the perfect way to end the day, especially a stressful one. "Hi, Joan", he said, as he hugged her, & they went inside to find his sister.

Mary noticed the brighter change in her brother, she knew it is because of Danny, She owes so much to him, & she'll never forget it. "How's your day, Brother ?", she asked, as he comes in with her daughter clinging on to him, "Fine," He simply replied, & didn't even bother to hide the smile, "It's because of Danny, Isn't it ?", The Blond McGarrett said knowingly, as she saw the smile on her sibling's face, & had a bigger one plastered on her own face. "I am gonna see him for now on", Steve said announcing, Mary-Ann nodded, & said, "That's good, You deserve to be happy, Steve, After all that you had been through", He hugged her, & said, "Thanks, Mare", & he went to help her to make dinner.

As predicted, Danny received the blackmail photos, & he knew that the plan was still going perfectly, without any mistakes. He called in the others, & said, "I just received the photos, I didn't think Wo Fat would go this far", The Blond said, as he showed them the photographs. "I don't think it's Wo Fat, Boss", Kono said, as she studies one of the photographs, Chin said agreeing, "I think it's Brian", Lou said simply, "Chin's right, We have to be very careful", Danny nodded, & said, "He is getting suspicious, I knew we would bait him, We are gonna continue as is", Everyone nodded, & the meeting was finished, & they went to their load of paperwork for the day.

Brian did the research that Wo Fat wanted on Diego DeMarco, He couldn't find a thing on him, except a stint in Riker's, for Prostitution, Drug Possession, & Intent to sell, But never ratted anyone out, when he got captured. He reported back to Wo Fat about him, "So far, Everything I checked out, & references he provided, says he is legit", But Wo Fat wasn't satisfied, & said, "Dig deeper, I want him watched, whenever he goes to his businesses, I want to make sure that he doesn't bring any trouble to us, like the cops". Brian said, "I am on it, I am owed some favors, I am gonna collect on them", He went to make some arrangements, While Wo Fat was left alone, saying thinking to himself, "I am not gonna have some fluke fucking my business up, & messing my delicate jewel & flower". He went to make some arrangements, so he could see himself, if Danny is legit, or to see if his alter ego, Diego DeMarco is legit.

Once Joan was in bed, Mary-Ann couldn't help but express concern for her older brother, & the undercover case, that he is helping Five-O on, "I still don't know about this, Steve, I mean Wo Fat is a brutal son of a bitch, What if you get caught, or worse get hurt, & die at his hands ?", she was a bit of emotional, as she said this. The Stripper comforted his little sister, & said, "I am being very careful, & Danny & the others have me covered, plus there is subtle protection for you, & Joan, That would put my mind at rest, As I do this", Mary nodded, & said, "Okay, I just want this to be over", "It will be, Little Sister, I promise you", he said, as he planted a kiss on the top of his head, & they went inside, & got some beers, & went back to enjoy the sunset in front of him.

Steve told Wo Fat that Danny wanted to make a deal, so he went to him, pretending it's a meet, but it's really a date, Also he had his trusty bodyguard with him, Just in case something happens. Bruno said, as he took in the surroundings around him, "Please be careful, Also say "hi" to Danny for me, I won't say a thing to the boss", Steve rewarded him with a smile, & a hug, saying, "Thanks, Bruno, You are the best", He hurried inside of the restaurant, so he could find Danny, & they get their date started officially. He missed him, ever since the auction had happened, He hopes that this case would be over, so they can start their lives together.

He was shown to the private room, that he requested, & he made sure that Danny's favorites were all there, & he sat down, & tried to calm himself down, The Former Seal knew he could stick out a bit longer, if needed, even if it becomes brutal. He took a sip of wine, that was offered to him, The Blond showed up, & Steve smiled, cause he knew that even if it's for one night, They could be them, & not focus on the case, or Wo Fat, or even be working too.