He'll Be Loved: Prologue:

Steve McGarrett couldn't believe the situation that he found himself in, He married his father's killer, Wo Fat, so his sister, Mary-Ann, & her baby remain alive, His father, John McGarrett, was an officer, who was investigating him, He took $5

Steve McGarrett couldn't believe the situation that he found himself in, He married his father's killer, Wo Fat, so his sister, Mary-Ann, & her baby remain alive, His father, John McGarrett, was an officer, who was investigating him, He took $5.5 million of his drug money, as evidence, & lets some of his girls, who were his slaves go.

He was about to report his findings, but Wo Fat found him, & killed him, right in his own home.He was gonna go after Mary, & Joan, But Steve convinced him to leave him them alone, He would be his, & do anything to reassure their safety, Wo Fat told him that he would be his, & they are to be married, if they aren't, Mary-Ann & Joan would be dead, Steve agreed & signed the marriage certificate, & they had a quick elopement in Vegas.

Life has been amazing for him, Even though, He cringes Wo Fat's touches, He was given everything, that he ever wanted, & more. Mary & Joan are being taken care of, He is an exotic dancer, at one of Wo Fat's clubs, that the criminal uses as a front for expanding operation of the underworld. He was getting ready for a routine at that particular moment, At least, It was something, & he is not alone at the mansion.

Meanwhile, Detective Danny "Danno" Williams entered the club, Erotica XXXX, paid the cover charge, & took his seat, He couldn't believe that his buddies suggested this place, so he could get some action. He was there, also as part of his job, with Five-O, He put in an order for a drink, He took in the scenery, as he waited. His drank came, He took a sip, & spit right back out. As he took in the sight of the beautiful creature, that is gracing the stage. "He is hands down the most drop dead gorgeous man, I ever saw", the blond thought to himself, as he watched the show begin.

Steve was getting hot & spicy with the crowd, as she started his routine, The Men especially loves it, when he performs. It was like he gets to be in charge, He spotted an attractive blond gentleman, their eyes connected, & instantly sparks flew. He knew, that he had to be careful, so Wo Fat won't notice, or discover this happening. Steve kept up appearances, but having fun with the blond stranger, He sashayed himself over there. "I'm Steve, What's your name, Sweetness ?", He asked seductively, as he prepared to give him a lap dance. The Blond couldn't even speak right, & stuttered, "D....D...Daanny", as the blood went from his brain to his forming erection.

"It's nice to meet you, Danny, I only have one rule to enjoy yourself", as he strips to his G-String, & giving him a great show, while he is at it, Danny couldn't believe his luck, He had a stripper in front of him, & it was wonderful to be fussed over, He moaned, as the handsome stripper grinded against him, He closed his eyes, & was enjoying himself, til Steve nipped at an earlobe, saying this to him. "Mmmm, I will see you around, Danny", He bit at Danny's lower lip, reached inside of his shirt, tweaked a nipple, as he grinded against him once more, He went back to the stage, finished his routine, & picked up his clothes, & left with the audience applauding.

Meanwhile, Wo Fat was in the middle of a meet, with potential investors for his business, He was looking for to expand even bigger, But he need capital, & funds to do it. One of the investor's top men, Daros, said, "It looks like everything is in order, Sir, I just need to further the process, It won't take more than a couple of minutes". Wo Fat said with a smile, "It's fine, I am just gonna get a drink at the bar, If that's okay ?", Daros said, "Sure, It's on the corner to the left", Wo Fat nodded, & went to get his drink, while he waits for the business transaction to come to an end, & he could get back to Steve.

Danny made it home to his two favorite people, His little boy, Charlie Edwards-Wiliiams, It took Charlie needing a transplant, For Rachel to reveal the truth, that he was his son,& teenage daughter, Grace, Lydia, Their Babysitter, that Danny had hired, said with a smile, "Did you enjoy yourself, Danny ?", "Yeah, It was nice to relax for a change", he said, as he thought about earlier that evening, & about Steve, how instant chemistry just happened between them. "Well, I am gonna be taking off now," Lydia said, as she gathered her things, Grace came out, as soon as she heard that, She kissed her "goodbye", & hugged her, Charlie did too, Danny kissed her on the cheek, & said, "Thanks for babysitting tonight, Lydia", "Anytime", She left, Danny went to get his kids settled into bed, & then got ready himself, & said to himself thinking, "I hope, I won't be going to bed alone anymore", He sighed, & got into bed, & fell asleep instantly his head hit the pillow.

"I am sorry, Wo Fat, But you don't have enough to put on the interest, if this thing fails", One of the investors said, after he gotten the results, The Other Investors all agreed with their partner, & Wo Fat said, "I will triple my offer, Please, I need this to secure my future with my husband", One of the other investors said, "We can't take the risk, If you can come up with $45,000, Then we will talk, Til then, We are concluding our business", Wo Fat understood, & didn't want to be disrespectful to them, cause he knew he might need their help in the future, But on the ride back to the club, He was seething thinking to himself, "Idiots, Can't they see this as a business opportunity ?, I need to blow off some steam", He knew the perfect way to do it, His beautiful & deliciously handsome husband, who was just finishing up his last routine of the night.

Back at the club, Steve was taking time out for himself, He was still in his G-String, & everyone got to use to see him in it, Sheila, The Bartender, said with a smile, "Here you go, Sweetheart, Whiskey Straight up on the rocks, & twist of lemon", The Handsome Dancer said with a smile, "You are a peach, Doll Face", She left him be, so he could enjoy the peace & quiet for once, without Wo Fat for once, As soon as he was in the process of relaxation, Wo Fat came barging in, like a wild man possessed.

Steve knew what that meant, & he said, as he backed up, "You don't touch me, You Bastard, I am not yours to be played with", as he tried to run, His Husband knew all of his moves, grabbed him by the arm, & dragged him over to the dressing room table, & bent him over, "You are mine, as I see fit", He pulled down his husband's last protective barrier, ripping it off of him. He slapped each asscheek, making Steve yelped out in pain, saying this, "Your body belongs to me, Your delectable ass belongs to me, You are gonna make me happy, Give me what I want, or I will take it, Sweetheart", He cooed seductively, He kicked at his ankles, so his legs would spread further apart, & he fingers fucks his hole, & then he rims him, making him sensitive, Then he touched his cock, which made Steve blushed furiously, "Don't play shy with me, Baby, Cum for me, Let me see you come apart", he said seductively, as he strokes him furiously, as he fucks him from behind, Steve yells out his release, & then was spent. Wo Fat said with a smirk, "Thanks, Babe, That was good for me, Was it good for you ?", He slaps him on his already redden ass, & leaves him, Steve was in tears, as he picks himself up, & went to the shower to wash off the smell of his husband, & the rape, that he just endured.