Chapter 7

My one leg hurt, and felt funny, as I shifted where ever I was laying down. I opened my eye's to find myself in a rectangular cage.

I seemed to wake up in the weirdest places. I finally noticed the voices ringing around, causing me a headache.

Mostly they were male voices. I looked around for a moment trying to recall what had happened previously. A horse pulling this cage walked surrounded by men, who lead the way, while a bunch of other men surrounded my cage. I stood up immediately.

Growling in fury I swatted at the men who were closes to my cage, as I reached my paws as far as I could. Running back and forth on the giant thing. Trying to take out whoever I could.

This kind of attitude was probably going to get me in trouble, but I honestly didn't care. I needed to get out of here, away from anybody, to everybody. These were hunters. I could easily tell by the guns that hung on some of the mens shoulders.

You'd have to be stupid not to see that.

A loud growl came deep from my chest as I swatted at a guys head, hitting off his hat. It fell to the wet ground. He mumbled to himself. About 'Stupid animal.' I growled at him again. Lunging at him once again.

He pulled away a bit scared. His heart was racing. I could hear it. He took a few breaths to calm himself. While the other guys were laughing at him. He cursed at them, throwing in a finger before glaring at me. I gave a smirk. That may have looked frightening to them.

As my teeth showed. Inside I was laughing my head off at them. They were so stupid...And so was I because I was in a cage, as a tiger. You know somethings wrong there. Oh plus a wizard is after me.

I looked at the chained door to my cage. It was pad locked. Some one better not have lost the key. Well, I will find a way out of here before then. I wonder how strong I really am.

I moved back to the bars, looking out at all the men walking a fair distance from my cage. Not close anymore. I thought laughing, it sounded throaty almost like a car choking on a hair ball.

I clawed at the bars, standing on two feet, which was harder then it should have been. But the bars did dent every time I swatted at them feeling a harsh pain in my leg as I moved it some.

Giving it a small glance I noticed blood that had long ran dry on my right leg, but the wound was nearly healed.

A few gasps sounded from around me when I heard shouting as the hole I had created got bigger. The bars pushing aside, with ease while the metal screeched.

"Shoot." Someone shouted, I turned my head back to look at a man with shaggy blonde hair aiming a long shot gun at me. I stopped what I was doing. Frozen.

Everything froze.

The shot rang through my ears, the air whistled past me, as I felt the whoosh of the bullet just miss me. It ran right by my head.

These weren't the sleeping guns either. They were going to kill me.

See, I was causing trouble.

There were shouts of fiery as men all took off in different directions to move out of the way of the bullet, it was funny watching them scatter. Obviously this man can't be trusted with a shot gun, because another man, with huge muscles and a long white beard took the gun and held it with care as he aimed it back at me.

This time I couldn't stand here frozen the first bullet the first guy shot had missed me by inches. But this was sure to hit.

I ducked and moved out of the way as he shot. It went splitering into a tree. He grumbled in annoyance reloading.

That's when I dove for the sealed door. Smashing my body against it, listening to the chain jingle as I banged over and over into it. I had to try to break the door down or the lock.

As soon as I heard the lock snap, the door swung open. I went spiraling out, landing on my side.

All the men yelled in panic and got their weapons ready. Crawling up on my feet as fast I could, I booked it into the woods with a slight limp. Tearing through the brush like a elephant. I had to get away. Shots rang through the air behind me.

Some whizzing by me into the unknown forest I was in. Birds flocked around trying to fly away from the crazy people behind me.

I felt something sharp graze my thigh. But ignored it, knowing it wasn't that bad. Because I've been through worse then this.

I met death once and the bullet that grazed me wasn't even close to that, actually the first bullet I had hit me before I woke in the cage was rather painful and I'm pretty sure it was still lodged in my skin. I leaped over anything to everything, it was pretty easy because it was just by instinct. I felt my tail wrap around my leg while I ran. It felt weird.

After about twenty minutes of running I stopped and took a minute to look at the bullet graze, there was only a bit of blood, but the wound was already healed and non-existent.

I sighed laying down for a minute. The adrenaline had long left my body. And I just wanted to sleep a bit. But that was impossible, because if I did, then the hunters will find me. And I couldn't have that.

I needed food too. My stomach rumbled loudly. Standing up after a few minutes, I searched for something to eat. Coming across another wild boar. They tasted pretty good, which was good for me I guess.

They were no different then pig.

Crawling low on all four legs while the stupid creature rolled around the mud, I lunged digging my claws deep into it's neck. it died within seconds. At least it didn't suffer I thought dryly.

I hated killing things.

After swallowing what I could carry. I took off for another run, a bit slower looking for a safer place to sleep with out being disturbed.

By the time, I decided to actually lay down, I couldn't because the ground was soaking wet. It was marshy and flooded out.

Why did this day have to get worse for me? I just wanted to sleep. I have had a bad day running from hunters and being caged and well everything. Cant I have a simple break?

*********

SO PLZ

VOTE

FAN

AND COMMENT

THX.MCK<3