Chapter 24

I ended up going to the park, it wasn't far from the street my house was on. It was a good place to hide since it leads to the woods. During the hwole way there I still had the feeling of being followed. I was on edge, my fur sticking straight up, and low growls esaping from me when ever I stopped and looked around the area, I couldn't understand what was going on.

I couldn't see, hear or smell anything that would be following me.

Climbing up a large tree, I scooted up it, gripping the bark with my nails and settled down on a branch with many leaves supporting the branches, keeping me hidden from who ever was following me, or humans walking around.

I watched from below as a raccoon climbed out of it's own tree and stalked towards the poarks garbage bin, climbing inside of it and munching on the days junk. Other then the sound of the raccoon there was no other sound. It was errily quiet tonight, something was wrong.

Starting to doze off I was awaken by the sound of very light footsteps. I sat up a bit and held my breath as I watched who came into view.

He was looking for something, his head changing all directions as he searched for what ever he had came here for. Tyler. Unless he was looking for me. With those thoughts in my head I watched as he neared the tree I was in. Sniffing around and peering up, but he didn't see me. Taking that chance as the perfect opportunity, I leaped from the tall tree and just about landed on him when he veered to the right and smacked out his paw, managing to hit me in the side as I landed.

Falling to the side I jumped back to my feet I hissed at him, barring my large teeth to him as he did the same to me.

"Kenna!' He greeted solemnly. A rumble errupted from my chest as I ignored his greeting and walked away, going up another tree. To be away from him.

Unfortnately, he followed behind me, keeping his distance as I got to another branch and settled on it. I watched as he climbed to the branch a few feet under me and took a rest on it. I growled in irritation as I laid down and tried my best to ignore him. Finally getting the days sleep I was in desperate need of after my emotional visit.

 Whne I had woken up I peered down at the sleeping form of Tyler, his larger cat figure struggling to stay atop the branch he was on. I looked around the park area from my branch, looking for anyone who maybe out for a stroll. Sensing no one I walked  to the edge of my branch, feeling it bend the more I walked out on it as it grew smaller. Jumping down and landing on the pads of my feet I looked back up to check on Tyler, but he wasn't there.

'Aw crap.' I grumbled as I took off in a blurring run. He was right on my trail, I could hear his light breaths as he stayed back a few feet. 

'Why won't you leave me alone?' I screamed. There was no answer, just the padding of our feet as I ran out into the abandoned streets. How was I supposed to find those murderers when he was constantly interfering with me?

I came to a skidding stop as I turned towards him in the middle of the street, instead of him doing the same he ended up bounding into me, sending us both off our feet. I yelped as I came to a rolling stop with him on top of me. Kicking him with my back legs in the stomach I sent him backwards, getting back up to my feet. Stupid men.

'Listen Kenna, I want to apolagize for everything, you didn't deserve that, and I am so grateful that you helped me back there with the hunters. I almost died because of them, so I thank you for helping me.' He rushed out I nodded at him, taking in his gratitude. But then I asked the question that had been bugging me.

'Why are you here then? You've said your thanks and apolagy so leave.' I gritted out. He just sat there and shook his head.

'I can't!' He said in a hard tone/

'AND WHY THE HELL NOT?' I screamed, making him flinch as a roar followed out with my words in my head. I regretted it when I realized we were in a neighbourhood. Deciding to be on the safe side I ran out of there and hid in someson back yard a few blocks away. 

He was once again at my flanks until I had came to the stop in the yard.

'I-I can't leave, I feel so protective of you, and I don't know why but I just can't get this strange feeling to be with you out of my head, I feel responsible for you.' I was shocked, my eyes bugging out of my huge head.

I couldn't even form words for him. What was I supposed to say to that? 

'No matter how hard you try to get rid of me, I'll always be there, watching even if it's from a distance. If you run from me I'll find you.' He winked at me. 'I always find you, and you know that.' I growled at his words.

Just great, I have a stalker now to. 

'Fine, but stay out of my way, or I swear I'll kill you.' I rumbled, he nodded his eyes filled with happieness.

'Gulliable!' I mumbled. He chuckled as he followed me out of the yard and back into the shadows of the street.

'So what you doing here?' He asked me. I gritted my teeth.

'Looking for someone, but remember what I said, stay out of my way.' The curiosity brightened his eyes as we walked around I was trying my best to concentrate on the project at hands but he wouldn't stop talking to me or asking questions and I was so close to losing it on him.

'SHUT UP, or I'll claw your eye's out.' I warned as I turned to him and held my paws towards him.

He coward back in a bit of fright. Ya that's what I thought. Instead of talking for the rest of our walk he held a small grudge and finally stayed queit, giving me time to think of alternatives to get him to go away.

We were getting close to the heart of the town, the road only had a few cars and people on it, nothing major, we leapt to the roofs and started our journey up there. I peered down searching for anybody that looked familiar, any certain guys that looked familiar I added. This kind of area would more then likely be their top priority to find them. The bars were in this area. It was easy for them to find a drunken girl on the streets and easily take advantage of her.

'What are you looking for exactly?' Tyler asked.

I narrowed my eye's at him.

'None of your damn buisness.' I gritted and turned my back tohim and starting to search again.

With no luck I gave up for the night and wandered down the back alleys and to a wooded area. Climbing the tree's once again and tried to have a nap, but my mind was to occpouied with the matter at hands. Tyler snored above me on his large branch. I swore if he drooled on me I was gonna tear hios eye's out of his head. 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

THERE YOU GO I UPDATED SORRY IM VERY LATE ON UPDATES IM SO STUCK ON THIS STORY RIGHT NOW SO I NEED IDEAS PLEASE. 

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

MCK,<3