Chapter 13

A week had gone by, the same stuff like all the other days that had gone by. He'd let me go for a run for a bit, but he ad put a spell around the areas I couldn't go and how far I was aloud, I learned the hard way when I ran into the invisible wall and was shocked, the shock had sent me flying backwards and into a tree, I had laid there for a good twenty minutes, it hurt to move it still felt like I had the shocks running through me.

When I had returned to the small house Chad was a smart ass and had asked me what was wrong, and why I looked like hell, I was fuming by the time I had gotten through the door and ready to kill him. Then I had watched as it dawned on him. The smile that had crossed his face had infuriated me to no extent. I wanted to tear through his flesh like I had done many times with the animals I had killed and eaten through that week and on my run, when I had escaped Chad the day I had learned of my new body.

Here I was now, lying in my bed, bored as hell. That was till I heard the smash of glass come in another small room to my right, when I stood up on all fours and went to investigate what was going on, I was shocked and a bit frightened to find chemicals and herbs thrown all over the room. 

Ducking in time as a another tube flew over my head and into the wall spilling a blue liquid across the old walls. The fumes in the room were sickening.

Chad was cursing and flailing his hands about. 

'What's wrong?' I tried gaining his attention. I gained his attention alright. His fist aimed for my face. Taking the impact of it, he ended up making my head snap over to the side, I could feel the tiniest bit of blood in my mouth after I ended up chomping onto my tongue with my sharp teeth. 

I whimpered and backed up into a ball. Still shocked he had hit me, and without a reason. He was quiet powerful with his aim.

"Nothing is going right, your not right, you stupid creature, you stupid girl, you are nothing but a take of space." He yelled at me. I was confused, why was he suddenly blaming me for what he had created. He brought me back from death and now he was complaining about me taking up space? 

He was definitely bi-polar. I hissed at him, gaining back courage as I stood up tall and proud, bristling my fur to make me look larger, I was almost as tall as him, I was a monster tiger, I wouldn't let him take his anger out on me, not unless he let me take a few good chunks in return. He aimed his fist at me again. This time I readied my self, smacking his hand with my large paws, nails digging into his flesh easily. 

The blood ran over his hand and down to the floor, flesh hanging off just barely, he screamed in outrage and pain as he cradled the sickly looking hand to his chest, getting bllood on his brown shirt and jeans. That's when it clicked.

I had to kill him while he was hurt, it'd be harder for him to use his hands to do magic since was gnarled up badly. Growling I launched myself towards him, teeth pointed straight out and bloody, my teeth were on show as my lips pulled back and ears lay flat on my head. 

'Your dead Chad, you did this to me, and now it's my turn for revenge, you shoul have let me die out there instead take my soul and change it to something you thought you could have. But you know what? You won't ever have me.' I screeched, my roar echoing around the house as I impacted him to the floor.

My teeth at his neck just about to squeeze. "Wait what about your body?" He gasped as I applied a little bit of pressure. 

'I could careless, it's a ruined shell, it was weak, that what has me i this damned body in the first place...' I ranged off. Then I sunk my teeth deep into his throat, tasting the blood that flowed into my mouth, it's warm substance running down into my own throat as I ripped his throat out.

Stepping back the reality set in. I just killed someone. I was one of them, the men who had killed me, I was exactly like them, nearly taking pride into killing him like it was game. But the animalistic side over ran my mind and I stepped away from his body, seeing the damage as my claws had sunk deep into his chest and also leaked with his blood. 

Just before I left I stared once more at the now empty shell. In wonderment as I stared, the body began to age older, his once light brown, shaggy hair became white and grew long, his smooth skin became wrinkled and saggy, and pale, he became small and frail and soon a light engulfed him and he slowly disappeared, along with the rest of the shack. Gone forever, and never to return.

All was left was a old, broken concrete floor layered with his blood, turning away I stopped once again seeing my body, which was once in a another room seperated by walls and cased in with a glass box, but here it was lying on the floor almost repaired. Trotting up to it I snorted in disgust. This human shell was nothing but weakness, it was it that had put me into this problem, it was it that had nearly killed me, and here it lay, still empty like before, lying on the concrete floor, the jungle animals would come for it and finish it off till there was nothing left, and even then the bones would lie without the marrow, stripped out of the bones. To be buried into the world.

This was it, I was free from the clutches of that man, no one could get me, and I would be able to find the men who harmed me, and threatned others exsistence, but first I woyuld have to figure out how to get out of this jungle. 

Starting my run I spared one more look at the spot where a small shack once laid and caused me many problems. But it also solved some in some ways. Turning back I paid attention to my run, flying through the jungle, dodging without a breath all the trees and hanging low vines.

Knowing this time I was prepared for what was awaiting me through every turn and step I took to my destination.

*******************

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Thx you guys XD

Mck.<3