Chapter 12

My leg felt a hundred times better today. After awaking in a torn mess of my blankets, my claws had tracked out and I guess I moved a lot because there was a rather large mess filled with cotton and feathers.

Chad fed me once again and went back to his work while I wondered around his shack. It was still a surprise to see a shack so small and ruined from the outside, but once you step in its very large with many rooms, but the condition didn't change much.

I ended up spending a hour in the room my human body was being held in. Staring at the bloody mass as I examined my former self. A pain in my heart as I stared at the once beautiful young girl who had died a brutal death, but fate didn't have any of it planned like she thought it should go.

I'd find them. I'll find those men who did this to me and make them pay, worse then what had happened to me. My new life goal was revenge, it had to be soon in case they harm someone else who was innocent. No one deserved a fatal death like I had almost endured. 

The time would come when I had to leave this brutal place, a place where you feel like a slave to a man, even in a animal form, it was still the same way, but for a better word would be caged inside this home. I wanted to run and stretch, I was getting edgy in this small shack of a house.

'Can't we go outside?' I ended up whining for the last two hours. He grumbled back the same answer to me. Leaving me in my own grumpy mood. 

'Please, I need to move freely, I'm so tired of this small place, I promise not to run away, besides you could probably catch me.' Laying on my back and rolling on the floor for attention. Feeling like a house cat wanting treats.

He slammed down a bowl and turned towards me, I was back on my four feet when he had the small out rage.

"Fine, you can go out for a bit but I'm putting a barrier around the area so you won't run, and trust me you can't get through it." He warned. I didn't really hear is words as I was to busy jumping for joy as I was finally able to go outside. The door opened on it's own accord and I zoomed past him as the fresh air swept over me.

Breathing it all in I didn't stop running, my feet carried me where I went, I wasn't planning on running, no, I was just to happy to have freedom.

If I decided to run now then he would surely be on my tail, and I still wanted to gain his trust so that I COULD get rid of him. Hopefully soon, I prayed to the setting skies.

Running a little more further into the over grown jungle I ran into some howler monkeys feasting on the ground, picking at termite hills, once I flew through the area and came to a stumbling stop I watched in amazement as they all froze and took off into the tree's as fast as they can.

I wanted, badly to catch one and tear it to shreds but I stopped my animistic side, as I did so I caught a strong scent above me, peering into the dense foliage I spotted something large and yellowish. Getting a little closer to what ever the mystery creature was, the thing growled and hissed at me before jumping from the tree and landing on all fours gracefully as I crouched low in front of me, ready to pounce, my own growl vibrated through my chest as I followed the jaguars pursuit.

The dark rosette marking shown brightly with it's fur, it's piercing yellow eyes starring into my own as it sent another hiss. Probably for ruining it's dinner. My cat was bigger  then its own.

My tigers body was maybe around the size of the jaguar and times three. I was the biggest wild cat in existence. 

Sending out a large growl that shook my entire body, I watched in amusement as the jagar's ears sunk back slightly. Anyone would have been scared of this creature before me, but I wasn't, I couldn't seem to make myself scared of it, maybe because I was more dangerous then it, bigger, and smarter. 

 The jaguar pulled back it's lips showing of the large white, gleaming teeth. I had no time for games, jumping a little closer as I swiped my paws in warning at the large cat it jumped back slightly, but held it's ground, this was probably it's territory and was fighting me off. Brave I thought, very brave.

Standing up straighter I stepped back, away from the jaguar and started to walk backwards keeping my eye's on the creature as it relaxed with my dis-advance. 

Well that was interesting for me. Trotting back at a relaxed pace towards the shack I admired everything around me, blue and yellow dart tree frogs combing the trees skillfully. Colorful birds soaring through the trees, and their squawks making the forest loud, but still relaxing. Returning back to the shack, Chad was waiting for me there. 

"Took you long enough, now get inside." Ushering me through the door and I tract in mud. Smiling a inward smile as I did this. He sighed angrily, snapping his fingers as a mop appeared and he started mopping. I gave him a innocent look as I stared at him all the while smiling where he couldn't see it.

It's not my fault, he made me into a animal, I don't have thumbs and fingers, or walk on two feet like I use to. Sitting back and watching the show he handed me a towel to dry my paws off of. Doing so I did a funny kick on the towel as I rubbed my feet awkwardly on it.

Listening to the wizards musical laugh as I did so.

'Am I amusing you?' I thought sarcastically. Nodding in return I rolled my eye's and returned to my messy bed. Looking at it in disgust I decided to jump onto his bed. Spinning in a circle to find a comfy position for myself.

"Hey, get off there, thats mine." Running towards me I just gave him big eyes and laid my head down on his pillow that smelled of him. He had a unique smell, it was a mix between the forest and sweet smell that was always on him.

"What ever." Mumbling he went back to his work on his desk.

'What are you doing?' I asked.

"Making a new spell, and some medicines, you know the wizard kind of stuff that I do." He answered, not taking his eyes off his work for a second. He applied a flower to a bowl, watching in amusement as a puff of smoke made its way, turning from a red, to a green. He chanted some strange words like I had seen him do once before and watched as the smoke rushed back into the bowl.

'Intersting?' It was more of a question then I intended it to be. 

He sighed, wiping his hand over his forehead and put the stuff away befre turning on the tv and coming to sit on the foot of the bed. If he could even fit on it due to my massive body. He reached over and started to pet my back, a purr coming from me as he did so.

This was really weird, this man petting me? But it did feel amazing. My tail flickered on the bed and would make a loudish thumping sound as it bounced on the bed with every wave.

As long as I don't get use to this I could make it out of here, I WOULD make it out of here.

My life was out there, a need to be free and not stuck with this crazy man. 'Stop touching me!' I ordered, trying to rid of the wonderful feeling.

"Why? You seem to like it." He answered back with a smart remark.

'Exactly, so stop before I take a chunk out of your hand, or the entire thing, I'm sure I can do it.' I warned. Pulling back his hand quickly he got up and sat on the couch as I took over his bed.

****************************

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

XD thank you to the people are still saving

Mck <3