Dinner with the other family PT. 2

So uh. Quick note. Since Dinner with the other Family was so long, i chose to write it into 2 parts. I'm sorry for the delay but here is part 2. another thing is that many of you may have seen the hacked part. My best friend got ahold of my phone while i wasn't paying attention to what she was doing on it so she ended up making a part so sorry but not sorry at the same time i suppose. She's just a weirdo so yeah. Reminder! I need truths and dares for an upcoming chapter! Anyway, lets get on with part 2 of this crazy weird Chapter.

"Quidditch is a very complicated sport. I should know, I'm Captain of the Gryffindor house team. Actually, 4/7ths are here of the team. There are 3 balls. 7 players. First ball is the quaffle. Its the balk that the three chasers and the Keeper play with. The chasers pass the ball like you would in soccer and try to shoot it through one of 3 hoops. Next ball is the Blunger. Thats the ball that the 2 beaters play with. Remus and Sirius are the Gryffindor teams beaters. Anyway the balls have their own mind. They fly around and try and knock players off their broom. The beaters have bats that they hit the blunger with. Aiming for another player on the opposite team. The final ball is the most important ball of the game. Its the snitch. The when the snitch is caught, the game is over. That job is given to the smallest and most agile player. Their title is the Seeker and Rose is Gryffindors seeker. Oh and I'm a Chaser." James said. He loved Quidditch with more passion than many others. Rose looked down at her food. Elizabeth's parents thought that girls should play sports and Quidditch is a sport.

"Rose is the best seeker ever. She has the right build and the flying abilities. Then again, she is quite smart. Speaking of which, Redtail, do you have the History of Magic homework done?" Sirius stated. Rose face palmed at her friend. It was normal for him to do this.

"Even if i do, I'm still not letting you copy. OWLs are coming up and you really need to be able to pass it. It doesn't matter if you are a Pure-blood, and that goes for you as well James." Rose said bitterly. James grabbed her hand and kissed it slightly, making sure to give her the look that had brought hundreds to their knees. "Take that bloody look off your face, Its not happening." Rose finished, James sighed at her.

"Well, lets get ready to head back to the house. Kids, everybody will be joining us. Same rides. Lets go kiddos, and new family." Mr. Evans said, standing up and paying the bill. Everybody got up and Rose and Lily prepared for what was about to happen. The photos the media. It was all lies being told by the public and if anyone from their school saw them, then there would be some major problems.

James and Sirius wrapped their arms around the twins waist, and led them outside where the cameras were already going off. Their cars were out front and the doors held open. Rose went to the driver's seat and got in while everyone got in the seats they were in last time.

By the time that they got back to the house, Rose was about ready to die. Sirius and James kept poking and messing with each other. Remus on the other hand was just generally being himself.

They parked to find that they were the last to arrive back. Several cars parked in front of their house like they were having a party. In a way they kinda were but not the type that was held whenever Gryffindor won a quidditch game or if they just wanted to have a random party.

The teenagers were all in the upstairs lounge while the adults were in the downstairs lounge drinking wine and such. The boys took off their suit jackets and loosened their ties while Rose disappeared into her bedroom to change into a pair of red and gold plaid pajama pants and a Gryffindor Quidditch Jersey that said EVANS on the back with a large number 7.

Lily was dressed in black pants with a gryffindor sweater on. Her red hair pulled back into a high ponytail.

Rose, on the other hand did my normal before bed hairstyle. Braiding it tightly down her back. After she was done, she went out to join the kids out there. Apparently when she came out, it was dermined that Aaron was a Slytherin and that he was not allowed to talk to me because of our houses.

Snape and Lily took offense and it ended up how it normally does. With Lily angerly hissing at James. Rose took her respective seat between Sirius and James. Letting her body sink into the soft body of the sofa. It wasn't anything like the ones at Hogwarts that practically swallowed them, but it was rather comfortable and there was no reason to complain.

"Why dont we play a game of sorts?" Grace suddenly talked for the first time that Night. Everybody turned to look at her. A game. She suggested. But what. Perhaps.....They should play the favorite of 4. Truth or Dare, with a little extra kick. Vesrnerium. A truth potion that James always had in his trunk thanks to his parents being in the mistary.

He should have enough to give everyone at least 2 drops. That would be ideal.

"You doomed us all." Remus commented once he saw the look in James eyes. Sirius gave an identical look and raced off to their room. He came back with a vile filled with shimmering liquid. Lily rarrowed her eyes at the 2 boys.

"Why don't we play a game of Truth or Dare?" Rose suggested. She actually liked this game. It was even more fun when the subject didn't have a choice in to lie or not. Because of the potion, they were forced to tell the absolute truth.

"Truth or Dare sound really fun. Sure."

Must read!!!!!!!!!⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Hey so before the next chapter can come out or even be remotely started.....I need truth or dares. Here are the Characters.

Aaron
Grace
James
Lily
Remus
Riker
Rose
Ross
Ryan
Sirius
Snape or Severus

I ask that you please leave the truth or dares on this chapter so I know where to find them, however you may leave them on a earlier chapter if you have already done so. Thank you all and byyyyeee.