Chapter 16: Hold On Tight

Start from the beginning

"Hold out your hand and take one of these," he asked me. Well more orderly then asking. I held out my hand and he placed two pills in it and handed me the water.

I swallowed the pills and set the glass onto my side table. Although I still had a headache I was feeling frisky. Max caught on to my friskiness because he was now straddling me on my bed.

I grabbed his neck and pulled him down so our faces were only centimeters apart.

-Max-

I kissed her lightly upon her lips. A grin broke out on my face as she stared at my abs, "Like what you see?" I don't want to brag or anything, but I was pretty darn muscular.

"No, well yes but I'm jealous," she stated lifting up her shirt to show me her stomach. "The last time I had abs was when I was six. I used to play soccer."

She frowned pulling down her shirt. I quickly grabbed her hand stopping her, "I think your stomach is cute." She smiled and blushed slightly.

I glanced over at her alarm clock, six fifty. "Damn, we were out for awhile," I laughed.

When I returned my gaze towards my beautiful girlfriend she had her eyes closed and was now snoring softly. I kissed her once more on her forehead and laid next to her.

I should probably explain Rachel's aggression to her soon. But not just yet.

~Danielle~

"Morning!" I yelled throwing a pillow at Max's sleeping head. I felt really hyper and I didn't want to waist any bit of daylight.

"Five more minutes...." Max told me with his face buried into the bed.

"Fine, be that way," I thought for a moment figuring out a way to get him up. A smirk played across my face, "If your not up in ten seconds I'm going to go for a hike, in the woods."

He stumbled out of bed and ran towards me grabbing me in his arms and carried me to my bed. "I said five more minutes."

I couldn't defeat this kid.

(this is kind of part of last chapter and I forgot to add it in so here)

-:Unknown pov:-

I stepped cautiously into the woods avoiding the traps I had set weeks before. He followed closely behind watching my every move.

I was fairly young when I started out as an apprentice and my master would always look down on me with no acceptance. I tried to prove him wrong but failed miserable every time.

I shook myself out of thought and continued down my poorly marked path. He grasped my shoulder halting me from going further. I turned to face him and he placed a finger to his lips telling me to be silent.

He pointed his long weary finger toward an opening between some trees. I glanced in the direction he was now staring at and noticed two unfamiliar beings.

"What are they?" I asked looking back to my master.

"Wolves," he stated pushing me behind a tree. "Stay here," he instructed. He turned away from me and took off somewhere leaving me alone.

I had never seen live werewolves, they were either dead showing up or held in captivity where u young people could not see them. I often heard of them from stories my mother used to tell. She always described them as vicious beast that take small children away from their parents.

I never believed her until my own brother was taken from me.

I snapped my head towards leafs crackling. It was only Master. "We must go," he stated running his fingers through his hair nervously.

"What'd you do?" I asked him standing up slowly. I didn't actually like being a Hunters apprentice, but my father wanted my brother to be one and since he's gone I was his next choice.

"Blood runners."

---------------------------------------------

Sort of a filler chapter, not to happy with it either. I just wanted to go into a little more detail about the blood runner things.

How are you guys liking this story?

Please leave comments below telling me suggestions or saying you like this story.

Vote

Fan

Comment

Love,

Sasha

-----------------------------

Copyrighted Material

All Rights Reserved

-----------------------------