"It's a girl, so how about Harley?" Faith suggests, looking up at me and Kian.

"It's your dog, name or whatever you like." Mom says, reaching out to let Harley sniff her hand.

"I think Harley fits her." I say. Harley rolls over, letting us scratch her tummy.

"She's so cute," Kian exclaims, putting a hand on his heart.

I roll my eyes at him, shoving him playfully. He falls backwards onto the couch.

"What the f-" Kian starts, then glances in moms direction. She wears a facial expression that reads 'say it. I dare you.'

"-fajitas was that for? I could've broken my neck, you dumba... dummy!" He yells, throwing his hands in the air.

"Kian, shut your mouth and stop whining. Nobody wants to hear it." Mom says, glaring at Kian. His mouth falls open in shock.

I laugh, sticking my tongue out at him. He checks to make sure mom and Faith aren't looking, then flips me off.

"You know what, Olivia? I was gonna invite you to come with me and Hayden to the zoo today, but I guess you can just be stuck here instead." Kian states, winking at me.

"I can just go to the zoo by myself. It's not like I can't drive." I reply, rolling my eyes.

"Not if I take the only car!" He counters back. I sigh and shake my head.

"And I can always ask someone to go with me, and they can drive." I deadpan.

"Oh yeah? And who would you bring?" He asks, folding his arms across his chest.

"Probably Hazel." I reply. "Or I could bring Ethan and Jayce."

Kian's eyes light up. "Actually, that's a really good idea. You bring those three, and I'll bring Hayden and Grayson. We can all hang out at the zoo for the day!" Kian exclaims, clapping his hands together. "Go call them and see if they can come."

I laugh and pull out my phone. One second, Kian doesn't want me to come, and the next he tells me to invite all these people. He really needs to learn how to make up his mind.

*****

As we walk up the the front desk, Kian starts to pull out his wallet.

"Kian, wait-" Grayson starts to say something, but Kian cuts him off.

"Shush. I'm paying for everyone." Kian says, fiddling around with his wallet.

"Kian, it's really not-" Hayden tries to protest, putting his hand on Kian's shoulder.

"Shut up. I'm just paying you back for everything you've done for me." Kian says, and I notice he glances back at me for a split second.

Kian finally takes a wad of money out of his wallet and hands it to the lady at the counter. "Seven tickets, please."

The lady hands him seven tickets and Kian takes them, saying thank you to her and handing us our tickets.

"Fuck yes!" Ethan says excitedly. "I haven't been to the zoo in five years!" He skips up to the front gates grabbing a map of the zoo and opening it.

"What's the closest exhibit to us?" Hayden asks, leaning over Ethan to see the map.

"The lions. We're closest to the lions. Let's see them first!" Ethan shouts and jumps into the air.