cvii. | negan fanfiction clichés

THINGS WRONG WITH THE WALKING DEAD FANFICS
cvii. | negan fanfiction clichés

Since it's obvious very little people can actually write Negan fanfictions correctly, here I am, ready to judge you when I probably can't do a better job.

1. Meeting Negan

Right let's fucking cut to the chase. I've seen one to many fanfictions that start of with the group in a line and Negan makes some slightly sexual comment about Tiffany. There's literally no explanation for Tiffany being in the group, and when whoever it is gets lucilled, she's over emotionally.

Hold up; back up. Sit the fuck down. Who are you, why are you with the group, why does Negan give a fuck, and why are you sobbing get off the floor ffs. What an unoriginal start to an unoriginal book wheeze sneeze

2. Becoming Negan's toy

So, when Negan conveniently takes Tiffany back to the Sanctuary, she becomes his favourite wife and she doesn't object to it. And Sherry just disappears into the darkness and nobody even gives a shit.

Speaking of giving shits, Rick's group drops everything to save Tiffany despite her either loving or loathing the attention. It makes 0 sense.

3. The dreaded Daddy kink

I'm not even going to rant about this because why. It's okay, but don't incorporate your sins into such a magical character thanks.

Is anybody going to the London Walker Stalker Con 2018? I just bought tickets, and I'd love meeting up with you guys. grimesalad will be there, too, and it's going to be amazing.

~ Aimee xx