lxxxv. | taken

THINGS WRONG WITH THE WALKING DEAD FANFICS
lxxxv. | taken

I think I mentioned this briefly before, but let us dwell further on the subject.

Your OC is not a fucking messiah. She isn't anything special, so why does the Governor and Negan both want to kidnap her specifically? I get it if they wanna kill her, then by all means, take her. But it's just pointless drama.

Like, Rick and co find out Tiffany's been kidnapped, and Daryl goes fucking ape shit, and everyone is worried and ready to fight. Bitch, sit down. In fact, no, stand. You don't deserve a seat.

What are you expecting? A search party? The apocalypse to stop instantly so the story and plot can revolve around Tiffany arousing her kidnappers, then in two days getting Stolkholm Syndrome and falling in love after they've raped and beaten her? You know, cause that always happens...

This isn't 'where's Wally' (or Waldo, for my American beans). This isn't one of those stalker horror stories you hear from people going on blind dates.

So no, not everyone is going to drop their lives to find your self-indulged OC. And for the record, if Tiffany gets kidnapped when Maggie does, she won't get raped. If he didn't rape Maggie, he doesn't want an STD filled, whiny, underage emo fuck.

*slams mic against ground*

~ Aimee x