"Oh really?" I say while sitting up. I end up straddling his waist.

"I think you need to take a look in the mirror because you are definitely blushing, Jorge Castro."

"Psshh whatever," he softly mushes my face. I laugh.

I press our heads together and close my eyes. "I really wanna kiss you right now," I whisper.

"Then do it," he slightly leans closer.

"But I can't," I whisper again.

"And why's that?" he chuckles softly.

"Because your breath really stinks," I whisper grinning.

He pauses just for a second and out of nowhere basically tackles me a flips us over to where he is on top. I didn't even realize it because it happened so fast.

"What the fuck," I breath, my heart is racing.

"Say it again," he playfully threatened.

"It again," I challenged with a grin.

He smirks down at me and leans forward to where his lips are hovering over mine. On instinct I lean up to connect our lips; however, he instead blows his hot breath all over my face and laughs like its funny funniest thing on the world.

"Eww my face is going to melt now," I push him off of me and move to make my from under the covers and off the bed. Before I get off of the bed I find my boxers and slip them on really quickly. Wouldn't want to be walking around naked would I?

"Where you going?" he asked, still chuckling.

I ignore him and walk into his bathroom.

I proceed to do my morning routin since everything I use is here anyways. A couple of weeks ago Jorge and I decided that if we would keep staying at each others' places that it would be a good idea to have the toiletry item that we needed. So everything I use is already in Jorge's bathroom.

I finish pissing, washing my hands, brushing my teeth, and now I'm finishing up washing my face.

"Hey I'm going to take a shower real quick!" I yell to Jorge eventhough I know he can't hear me.

I quickly strip myself of my boxers and try to take a quick shower. Knowing me it won't be as quick as I hope.

I tried to only stay in the shower for fifteen minutes, but evidently Jorge had other plans.

I feel cold air slip throw my shower, I know Jorge is up to something so I act like I didn't notice. Then all of a sudden I felt him grind his bulge into my naked ass. He tightly grabs onto my hips tightly.

I suck in a deep breath. "Now what do you think you're doing?" I teasingly ask while lefting up pressing my back into his chest.

"I don't what you're talking about," he innocently faked. Then, proceeded to do it again.

I bite down on my bottom lip to stop myself from letting about a moan because I know that is what he wanted. He noticed me trying not to give in to him so he begins to soflty kiss my neck in all the right places and my head falls back on his shoulders.

Us being in the shower makes this so much hotter. If we do anything extra I'm prepared if you know what I mean.

I knew that I couldn't resist him for much longer. Ever so slowly he brings his hand around my waist and down to my already hard member. I don't even remember getting hard.

My hands catch his' very quickly to stop him and I to turn around to face him.

"What do you think you're doing?"I raise my eyebrow and put arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist. He looks amazing with the water cascading down his amazing toned perfect body.