This Isn't What Friends Do

Start from the beginning

Mitch: "He can't stay. Had i known he would be like this and not want to leave the house, I never would have offered the room."

I felt tears starting to fall and my body shake. What if he kicks me out? What if he decides I'm not good enough anymore? I don't know where to go or how to get home. And it scares me so much. I fucking knew this would happen, I knew I would regret coming.

Jess: "But we can't leave him out there on his own he would be ripped alive."

Mitch: "Baby girl that's not our problem. Our problem is trying to figure out what to do with him."

The fear of being kicked out kept etching it's way into my mind. Causing me to start to feel slightly sick to my core. If I'm on my own, I would probably end up dead, or worse, in jail. I know the Americans are not fond of anyone sleeping on the streets or "Homeless" shouldn't there be an Australian Embassy somewhere?

Mitch: "Lachlan!"

At hearing his voice scream, and Boom throughout the room, echoing off the walls and causing me to panic even more until... Sigh. Until I threw up on the bed.

Jess: "LACHLAN WHAT THE HELL!"

Mitch: "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!"

Lachlan: "I'M SCARED! I'M SCARED TO BE BY MYSELF AND OUT GHERE ON MY OWN! YOU INVITED ME HERE, I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS! I OFFERED TO HELP PAY! I OFFERED TO HELP CLEAN! I OFFERED TO COOK AND YOU REFUSED BUT COMPLAIN HOW HARD IT IS TO LIVE WITH SOMEONE LIKE ME! I'M SCARED TO GO OUTSIDE, I'M SCARED TO LEAVE THIS ROOM AND I'M FUCKING TERRIFIED OF YOU!"

I cried my eyes out, feeling them starting to get puffy and swell from my tears, I looked at the bed and noticed my vomit just sitting there, as if it wasn't randomly thrown up and was actually placed there.

Mitch: "Get out!"

Lachlan: "Mitch please, I still have a month before i have to go home. And I am so scared."

Mitch: "That's not my problem. Pack your bags, And get the fuck out of my house."

I looked at him with disbelief, He was kicking me out now. I should have expected it.

Lachlan: "THIS ISN'T WHAT FRIENDS DO TO EACH OTHER!"

Mitch: "We are not friends."

I cried horribly, Packing my bags with earnest. No hatred, no revenge and certainly no bad thoughts fuelling my body. I just wanted to get out. After my bags were packed, i had to quickly grab my laptop and camera bag before watching Mitch literally throwing my bags out the window. When i finally did step outside. I felt him push me from behind, as if I couldn't get out any sooner. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and silently thanked whatever god existed that it was still half charged. I turned it off quickly to find a place with free Wifi, Macca's over here has that right? I lugged my bags in my hands and on my back till I found one, ordering some food before sitting down and linking my phone. Seeing Preston and Rob's name pop up.

Preston: "Lachlan I've been trying to call and message you! Where the fuck are you?"

I always liked it when he swore.

Rob: "Preston relax, it might have something to do with Mitch leaving the Pack."

Vik: "He what?"

Jerome: "Lachlan i can see you are online, Can you please tell me where you are so i can come and get you?"

Lachlan: "I'm sitting at a macdonalds near Mitch's house."

Jerome: "I'll be there in twenty. Please don't leave baby."

Lachlan: "I'm too scared to move. What If they ask me to leave?"

Jerome: "Then order something else just stay there."

Lachlan: "Ok."

Preston: "Are you two?"

Vik: "It's none of our business Preston, Just listen and hope that Jerome can get to him. He's by himself in a new country."

Rob: "Come on P we need to record anyway. Lachlan please don't move."

Lachlan: "I'm in a corner table far away from everyone. I'm so scared, everyone keeps looking at me."

Jerome: "I'm leaving right now love."

I stayed in my chair, not daring to move with my face in my arms, trying to block the tears but they kept falling. I sat, and I waited, needing to get myself a drink to wash the disgusting taste of bile out of my mouth, and even after stuttering my way through my order, the cashier just smiled and took it happily. I sat back down and just waited.

Jerome: "LACHLAN!"

I looked up at his outburst and started to cry again, you would have thought that I would have run out of tears but they flowed. With happiness this time. Jerome saw me and ran to me, pulling me up out of my seat and held me in his arms while i just cried into his shoulder.

Jerome: "My baby Lachy what have you gotten yourself into love."

I just wrapped my arms tighter around him. I was so scared but he made it all better.

Lachlan: "I want to go home."

It was all I could get out as I stuttered my way through the sentence, listening to him giggle as he pulled my head from his shoulders and stared into my eyes.

Jerome: "You can come and stay with me. I love you little Lachy. You should have come to me first baby."

Lachlan: "I was scared."

Jerome: "I know baby. Breathe for me ok? Relax. You take a seat, Have you eaten?"

I looked at the cup but shook my head, he knew i drank a lot of fluids but would barely eat. He chuckled to himself before he leaned in and kissed me, softly, tenderly as if he really loved me.

Jerome: "I'm going to get us something to eat, and then we are going to go home ok?"

Lachlan: "Ok."

He kissed me again before he headed off to order. I should have gone to him first. I should have known Mitch would hate me. A few minutes later, i watched him come back and sit next to me. I could barely contain myself when he was here and promptly wrapped my arms around his stomach and pressed my head to his chest.

Lachlan: "I'm sorry."

Jerome: "Hey none of that, Relax ok? I promise to make the rest of your trip the best you have and will ever have."

Lachlan: "Promise?"

Jerome: "I promise Love."