Addicted

Harry's POV

Preston: "Your fucking insufferable you know that?"

I looked up at him and saw the anger in his eyes, I knew he was homophobic but this was ridiculous. I looked over to see the other SideMen and the pack boys all together finally, and we were here in Texas as well. I don't know why the fuck we all decided to come here considering 7 of us were British, maybe we just wanted to do something different.

Josh: "Preston what the fuck is wrong with you?"

Jerome: "Calm down mate, it doesn't affect you so leave it alone."

Harry: "I'm sorry."

Preston: "YOUR THE OLDER ONE HARRY YOU DON'T GET TO BE SORRY!"

Paige: "Preston please just stop, your not helping anyone by getting angry."

Jess: "And besides Peston are you not guilty of homosexuality yourself since getting with Rob."

Preston: "I was drunk and drugged. And so was he, that has nothing to do with this right now."

Lachlan: "Rob didn't you say..."

Rob: "I said we fucked, I never said how it happened because I don't remember either. But Lachlan you know how much I drank that night."

Preston: "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL AVOIDING THIS!"

JJ: "Because your the only one genuinely upset."

Preston: "Why is it only me?"

Tobi: "I think it's cute."

Vik: "Granted I find it weird. I mean out of everyone you could have been caught kissing Harry. I'm not knocking it, as I said when I found you guys, I think it's cute. But the question is how long?"

I looked down at the small boy in front of me, hiding his head in my chest.

Harry: "We have been talking since he started a YouTube channel. I taught m how to edit, How to get himself set up and ready, and I taught him about the different cameras and the best ones to use for vlogging and real life videos. But I did the correct thing and waited until he was 18. I waited because even though I told him I liked him, I made it clear I wanted to wait. No matter how long I've had these feelings for."

Preston: "You both fucking disgust me."

Ethan: "For fuck sake Preston he's your cousin. The least you could do is show him some support."

Preston: "They don't deserve it."

Mitch: "I'm not a fan, you all know what I'm like. But I'm not going to get in the way or be angry if you guys are really happy. I don't like it. But it doesn't affect me, I wish you guys the best just, try and keep it to a minimum until I get use to it ok?"

Jessica: "MITCHELL!"

Mitch: "I grew up with a strict and harsh family, I will get use to it, I was just never exposed to the community and was taught that guys were wrong. Give me time, I'll get over it to see you two happy."

Preston: "Are you fucking kidding me."

Landon: "Harry can we please go?"

Lachlan: "It's 8 o'clock right now. We are going to go and get food, Preston if you don't grow the fuck up and at least act like your happy for them. Don't fucking come anywhere near me or them. Landon' Harry and Tobi you guys can come with me. I called for a taxi about five minutes ago so it should be here soon."

Mitch: "The rest of us can split ourselves up."

Landon: "I have my car."

Jerome: "Lachlan I'll take these guys cos I have an American license. You boys all make your own way. We will meet you there."

Landon led me outside and to his car, unlocking it for Jerome as he and Tobi got into the front. Leaving Landon with me in the back. He chose to sit in the middle seat but he leaned on my shoulder. My arm still wrapped around his small frame the entire time.

Landon: "Harry baby can you do something for me?"

Harry: "Anything for you love."

Tobi: "Yo you two are literally the cutest couple I have ever seen, no hate Jerome."

Jerome: "I agree with you man, I mean Ryan and his boyfriend are treat and all but I think these two take the cake."

Landon: "Harry can you please take your jumper off. It's literally 104 degrees right now. Or have you..?"

Harry: "Yeah, I did, I can't lie to you Landon I know I said I'd stop but it's so hard. It makes me feel again, It makes me feel like I'm a person."

I watched as Landon slowly rolled my sleeves up. Showing the lines littered along my arm. I looked down to see him tracing the new cuts, that's how we got caught. He walked in on me after Preston found out I was gay. I locked myself in the bath room while everyone was trying to help me and stop Preston at the same time. I found a loose nail on the ground from the fresh renovations at their office space, it was the best I could find at the time and I felt it break through the skin, it felt worse than my razor I have at home. All of the boys knew about it but they knew about what I went through with life, living on my own once the cal boys kicked me out when they found out. I moved in with Josh and the boys temporarily until moving in permanently with Ethan, he was so kind to let me live with him, even though I'm sure I made it worse but... He let me do it. He always watched me though. He said he would never forgive himself if I ever went over board. He said he was doing it to check on me and make sure I wasn't going too far with it. I guess when you pass out once you really do lose the right to cut in secret. But doing it in the bath room with the nail, it felt wrong. It felt dirty and I didn't like it anywhere near as much as my razor. It was like it was the only friend I had to help me escape the horrible reality I was stuck with.

Harry: "I miss my razor."

Tobi: "Fuck man."

Jerome: "I fucking hope I never hear someone say that again."

I watched Jerome lift his hand up to his face and wipe a tear from his eye as he drove.

Harry: "I'm sorry."

Landon: "Harry please, please tell me you will stop. I don't like the idea of you bleeding or in any pain, I wish I could stay with you, or you stay with me but I know that's impossible. Just please tell me you will stop, even if you don't I just need that false sense of assurance. I love you Harry."

I thought about it, everything that had happened. My life was turning around for the better and it was obvious, to any "normal" person, I didn't have a reason to do it. But it wasn't whether I needed a reason or not. It was more because I felt that I didn't need a reason, I just needed to feel something. It began as an escape until it festered into what it is now, which is a need for it. I needed it, I craved it, that feeling of metal along my skin. It made me feel like I was myself, as if I was allowed to be free. It didn't even hurt anymore. As Landon looked into my eyes, I noticed he was tearing up. I wiped away the tears threatening to fall as I leaned down and kissed him softly, ever so gently as if I was touching a cloud, as if a peasant had been offered an audience with a king, the respect you show royalty is how Landon deserved to be treated, like a king. Like he was superior to everything and when it came to our relationship. Even though he hated me spoiling him and buying him things, I know he liked it as well, how could I not buy him things and spoil him. He deserved it, I know he stopped complaining when he confronted me the last time I bought him this really nice cream jacket, it suited him perfectly but he hated that I bought it for him, when he asked me why I told him that it helps me get by. Seeing the smile on his face. That was the first time he stopped complaining and let me buy him anything I could think of. I know he didn't like it but he stopped complaining. I leant back and broke the kiss we shared. As I stared deep into his eyes I could feel the emotion in the car.

Harry: "I can't Landon, I can't say that I won't do it again because I know I will. I have to, when I landed I had to run into the bathroom at the airport, he'll Ethan ran in after me. When he asked me what was wrong I confessed to him the cravings I get, the yearning I feel for metal across my horrible, disgusting skin. We just kept it secret. Landon I love you so much, but I can't say I won't do it again. I'm so sorry."