LachlanxLandon

Lachlan's POV

Preston: "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

Rob: "Preston calm down.There isn't anything with liking someone of the same gender."

Preston: "Not in my house you won't."

Jerome: "What the fuck is so far up your ass that you can't see that it doesn't fucking matter. Preston grow up."

Preston: "It could be anyone else. Just get out Lachlan."

Lachlan: "Preston please I don't have anywhere else to go."

Preston: "You should have thought of that before opening your mouth faggot. Get the fuck out."

Vikk: "Preston calm down your the only one with a problem."

Preston: "I SAID GET OUT!"

I scrambled to my feet,Tears threatening to escape my eyes. But I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of seeing me cry. I didn't even think as I bolted out the door. I checked my pockets and found my phone and my wallet.That's all I had on me. I couldn't go back home without my passport.So I'm probably going to be stuck here for a little bit. I closed the door behind me once I exited his apartment. Someone had exited their own apartment and saw me outside in tears.

John: "Hey are you ok?"

Lachlan: "Yeah. I'm fine."

John: "I can't do much to help but I hope it works out in the end. Sorry man."

Lachlan: "It's fine. I'm fine. Thanks.

Landon: "LACHLAN!"

I looked down the hall and saw the younger man running up to me. A bag on his back. He was supposed to be staying with us all while we were here. Joining in a few videos. And still being able to do his own. He had started to work with Rob and I. He was really sweet. And he was so adorable. But that's what put me in this mess in the first place.

Landon: "Lachlan why are you crying? Are you ok?"

Lachlan: "No. Preston knows. And he kicked me out and I don't know where to go."

Landon: "Your not staying out here."

Lachlan: "Landon you don't understand. I can't stay here."

Landon: "Stay here. Don't move alright?"

He knocked on the door.Though no one answered at first. We both heard foot steps walking towards the door.

Preston: "DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR! THE DOG STAYS OUTSIDE!"

Lachlan: "I haven't even done anything to him."

I fell to my knees and started to cry my eyes out. I only got here yesterday. Rob met me at the airport and I told him. I needed to tell everyone here. I started with him. He would understand my fear. He isn't gay but he still loved me. I was hoping everyone else would as well. It doesn't affect them at all.

Landon: "PRESTON OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR RIGHT NOW!"

I heard someone running to the door. The door opened revealing Preston standing there smiling at Landon. Though when he looked at me he had a look of pure disgust written all over his face. Landon put his bag down in the door way.Inevitably blocking it from being able to be closed. He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me inside.

Preston: "He stays outside."

Landon pulled me inside before turning around and slapping Preston across the face. The echo was heard through the house. I looked at Landon with awe on my face.Why the fuck would he do that. It couldn't have anything to do with me. I'm not worth it.