Validated Emotions

Landon's POV

(IN THIS STORY PRESTON AND LANDON ARE NOT RELATED! I STARTED WRITING THINGS HAPPENED THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW!)

I was sitting in the lounge room of Preston's Condo. He was so beautiful. I honestly felt so happy being around him. But at the same time. I don't know if I'm supposed to be with him. He makes me so happy and he always tries to make me smile and laugh but... I always have this feeling that he isn't the one I'm supposed to be with. He doesn't make my body tingle when he kisses me. I don't get nervous when he holds my hand anymore.

Preston: "Landon Baby do you want me to make you a coffee? Lachlan and Vikram should be here soon."

Landon: "Yes please that would be lovely."

I looked up from my phone and saw him standing in front of his coffee machine. He wasn't wearing a shirt and he was so beautiful... And I felt nothing. I felt so bad and I was scared. I couldn't tell him though. It would break him. And I didn't want to do that. He was too precious to be broken.He smiled at me and winked. Causing me to smile back at him.

Landon: "What time will they get in?"

Preston: "They should be here any minute actually."

Landon: "Are you going to put a shirt on so they aren't confronted by your beauty straightaway?"

Preston: "Oh please.They have been together for a good year now. I don't think it matters now. I'd almost say they are use to seeing a guy half or completely naked."

True. I let my eyes fallback onto my phone again. I had been talking to Lachlan and Vikk finding out where they were. Vikk said they were just coming into the elevator now.

Lachlan: "Is he not wearing a shirt again?"

Landon: "Yeah. He'shot but let's be honest he could at least have some decency in front of you guys."

Lachlan: "You think about everyone else too much. Enjoy the sight man."

Landon: "Oh believe me. I am."

I heard a knock on the door and knew it was the boys. Preston almost dropped the two mugs in his hand.

Preston:"Shit. Ah crap now I have to make another two cups."

Landon:"Go let them in Pressy. I'll start on coffee."

I got up from my seat and grabbed two more mugs from the cupboard. Preston walked over to me and put his hands on my hips before kissing me quickly on the cheek. He turned and went to open the door for the boys. I heard a chorus of cheering and welcomes. I kept at the coffee and made it happily. With Lachlan and Vikk here for a couple of weeks recording. Maybe it will help me see Preston like I use to. I don't even know what killed those feelings that I had. I felt a pair of arms around me and a puff of blonde out of the corner of my eye.

Lachlan:"Hi Landon. Your a fucking Legend."

Landon:"Hey Lachlan I've missed you guys. Where's Vikk?"

Vikk:"Right here man."

I felt another pair of arms wrap themselves around me before Preston joined in on my other side. I was sandwiched between three guys and I didn't know how to feel. I Felt warm inside for the first time in a while. I felt tingly. And It felt great. They all let go of me at the same time. Causing me to lose the sensation which annoyed me. I turned to see Preston who went off to show Vikk around. I forgot he had never seen the place before. Lachlan stayed behind and was sitting on the stool behind the counter.

Lachlan:"How has life been treating you since Preston moved in here?"

Landon:"Honestly. I love it. He's so much closer to me and I am really happy that I get to spend more time with him now."