KSImon

Simon's POV

I didn't like being home by myself. Vikk off in the states with his block friends. Josh was with his family. And JJ. He just comes and goes as he likes. I was sad that he moved out. It sucks because I really liked him. Not in that way. I don't think he would be my type. Though now that I'm thinking about it. I've been friends with him for years. I never thought of him like I did think about other guys. Thought about Lachlan or Mitch. Hell even Rob is adorable. Why I had a thing for boys outside of Europe I don't know. It never crossed my mind. I had just finished editing a video and checked the time seeing it was 9 am.

Simon: "Fuck."

Well looks like today is a write off. I started the render. It told me it would only take about 48 minutes. It's not the shortest time. But I guess it was alright. I felt my phone vibrate and a message pop up on my Skype.

Dark Knight: "Sup White boy."

Minter: "Sup Jide what's happening?"

Dark Knight: "Saw you were online. Thought I'd say hi. Why are you up so early?"

Minter: "Is it technically considered early if you never went to sleep?"

Dark Knight: "No.It's not I guess. Why didn't you sleep?"

Minter: "I had the house to myself. Well. Still do for a few nights. Guess I had the idea to get ahead and just relax tomorrow."

Dark Knight: "Don't you have a bunch of videos saved already?"

Minter: "Enough for four days but you know what I'm like."

Dark Knight: "Alright.I'm coming round in about an hour. Will you be awake?"

Minter: "This video needs about that long to render. When you get here I should have it uploading."

Dark Knight: "Good. And put on some half decent clothes. I know your sitting in your boxers right now without your shirt on."

Minter: "You know me too well."

Dark Knight: "We have been friends for years. What do you expect? I'll see you later."

I got up from my chair and pulled my phone out of my pocket. Just seeing it was Skype anyway telling me that JJ was messaging me. I put it down on the desk next to me. I lay down in bed and heard my phone go off.

Simon:"I swear to god JJ."

Ipulled it off and saw it was a message from Mitch. Telling me that Vikk had hurt himself... again.

WannabeFootballer:"This time he tried to push Lachlan into the snow. Ended up catching himself on a rock hidden under the powder and ended up falling over into it. You wouldn't think he could hurt himself but Lachlan had to pick him up and take him back inside. Just thought I'd let you know. He has a bit of a limp but he should be fine."

Minter: "As long as he is fine then it's all good. How is he going over there?"

WannabeFootballer:"Surprisingly well. He told us about a lot of things that have happened lately. And Lachlan won't leave him alone. In a good way. He had a panic attack the other day but I've never seen anyone move faster then I have with Lachlan. It's adorable. How is everything going over there?"

Minter: "That's good.I'm glad they found each other. Everything is fine here. I'm a bit lonely but Jide is coming over later."

WannabeFootballer:"Alright well I need to get back down to everyone. I'll keep you updated with your little broken man."

Minter: "You better.Or I'll have you punched."

WannabeFootballer:"Challenge accepted."

I went to put my phone down. But thought against it. Someone was bound to message me. It usually always happens.

TimeSkip

JJ:"Simon."

I opened my eyes hearing JJ talking to me. Fuck did I fall asleep?

JJ:"I'll have to remember that you snore. And not just a little bit either. You go full on."

Simon:"Shut up."

He laughed at me as I rubbed my eyes. I went to get up before realising that I had fallen asleep on top of my blankets. I looked up at my computer and saw my video was uploading already.

JJ: "I did it for you. It had finished Rendering when I got here. So I thought I would just let you sleep a little more and get it done for you. Your tired."

Simon:"I'm fine. I just needed a little power nap. I'm good now. Come on I have an idea for a video I want to do."

JJ: "Tomorrow."

Simon:"Why tomorrow? Why do it then when we can do it now? Get it over and done and upload it tomorrow."

JJ:"Because I'm telling you to rest."

Simon:"I'm fine."

JJ:"No your not."

I looked up and saw him looking me down. He giggled to himself a little. Causing me to blush slightly. Fuck. I hope he didn't notice.

JJ: "I didn't think someone could look so adorable in pink."

Simon:"I'm not wearing any pink."

My face was probably bloody red now. Just from what he said to me. How embarrassing. I didn't even notice that he already had his own shirt off and a pair of sweat pants on. He walked around to the other side of the bed pulling himself in and under my blankets. I thought fuck it and got myself under. I pulled the blankets up to my neck and I closed my eyes. My back facing him. I let myself relax until I felt him pressing himself up against me. Draping one arm over me. Holding onto me around my stomach and my chest. He pulled me into him.Causing me to roll over and look at him a little frustrated.

Simon:"Are you right there Jide?"

JJ:"I'm absolutely fine Simon."

He leaned forward and kissed me. Not forcefully. Not slowly. But just enough. There was like he put in just enough force to tell me something. He pulled away and looked at me before he started to laugh at me.

JJ:"Your pinker then Lachlan when Vikk told him he loved him."

Simon:"Maybe I just have to make up for all the white people in this relationship."

JJ:"Going a bit fast don't you think?"

Simon:"You just came into the house. Found me in bed. Started uploading my video without asking me if I was one hundred percent sure I wanted to do it. Then hopped into my bed after half waking me. Then making me want to go back to sleep with you wrapped around me?"

JJ laughed again. Before kissing me. This time a little bit more subtlety behind it.

Simon:"Ok. I could get use to this. Maybe I should stay up really late more often."

JJ:"Don't get too attached to it. Next time if you do it. I'll push you out of bed and steal it for myself."

Simon:"You wouldn't dare."

At that I saw a slight grin appear on his face. Before he started to slowly push me towards the edge of my bed. I started to scream a little and move myself forward before I was basically on top of him.He laughed again.

JJ:"You are adorable Minter."

Simon: "Thanks Jide. I guess your not too bad yourself. Just remind me not to try anything in the dark. I like to at least see who I'm doing."