Your My First Kiss

Vikk's POV

It felt weird being the only one here so far. Normally I'm the last to turn up.

Jerome: "Hey Vikk."

Vikk: "JEROME!"

I ran up and basically jumped into his arms. He's been my friend for years. Leave me alone.

Jerome: "Didn't think you would miss us that much."

Vikk: "I don't get to leave home all that often because I'm so busy. It feels good getting out of the house. But Lachlan told me I'm the only one here."

I was a little sad at that. I came down thinking everyone was coming. But if I'm the only one. That sucks. I want to see everyone. Not that I'm not happy to see my favourite Bacca. But still. I miss my friends. Skype can only progress a friendship so far.

Jerome: "Your not the only one here. I promise. I'm here. Mitch is back at home."

Vikk: "Only you came?"

Jerome: "Mitch has been having a fight with Jess and I just left. I thought we could go grab some lunch as well so that way I don't subject you to arguments and shit from those two while your here."

Vikk: "Oh. I hope he's ok then. I thought they were doing really well?"

Jerome: "Oh don't get me wrong they are. Just a few tiffs here and there."

I realised I was still hanging off Jerome like a Koala. Or at least Lachlan called me one of them. I still want to see one of those one day.

Jerome: "Want me to put you down?"

Vikk: "My bags have wheels on them. And I'm fucked from the flight. If I drag them behind me. Don't put me down."

Jerome: "Or you can hold on and I'll grab them."

Vikk: "This also works."

I wrapped my legs around his waist while wrapping my arms around his neck. Holding on like a little kid that just got scared.

Jerome: "You know people are going to think something really weird if they saw us."

Vikk: "I don't care I fucking miss you guys. Let me be gay."

I opened my eyes wide after what I just said. Did I just fucking out myself to Jerome.Without even thinking. I moved myself so that I could look at him. He looked at me surprised and then started laughing to himself.

Jerome: "Hold on then. I don't care Vikk. Your still my best friend."

Vikk: "I'm sorry."

Jerome: "Don't be sorry.Any guy would be lucky to have you. Your adorable sweet and always put others before yourself. Hell I'd be lucky to have you. I've always wondered what it would be like cuddling up to a little person each night."

I looked at him again and punched his shoulder.

Vikk: "I'm not that small."

Jerome: "Vikk your legs are wrapped around me and I'm rolling your bags behind us. Trust me.Your small."

Vikk: "I'm not a little person though."

Jerome: "True. But your still wrapped around me cutie."

Vikk: "Never would have thought you would be the one to go for the guys."

Jerome: "Why?"

Vikk: "You have been with so many girls."

Jerome: "Doesn't mean I can't have some fun with the guys sometimes."