Question time

I want to do another question time. This time I want you guys to give me some questions and I'm going to ask you some things as well.

So three questions I want to ask you guys are.

1. What do you guys like to read? Whether that means smut out the wazoo. Cute stuff. While I'm not very good at writing really feminine guys as I am not I can write that as well. Its up to you guys. I know I've been writing a lot of original characters so do you guys like that or do you want me to start writing more female characters and relationships?

2. I have been doing a lot of SideMen lately and throughout this book. And I love the pack. So what do you guys want to see more of? Pack or SideMen or both perhaps?

3. I will be having an original out eventually. I'm just trying to do as much as I can of Jerome's FF of Adopted...Right? And then once that is finished and done. I will be working on the original. So something new and fresh will be arriving.

And that's all from me for now. I am currently working on chapter 35 for Jerome while playing overwatch...it's an addiction trust me. But let me know what you want and feel free to ask me questions and I'll be happy to answer them as they arrive.

Happy reading guys :D