100!

Welp. 100 chapters and while I will admit it should have been longer but I took out some update and announcement chapters cos let's be honest. Who actually fucking reads them most of the time? No one yeah didn't think so I won't lie my best friend could update and say they were dying... I'd still end up skipping over it.

Anyway Q AND A TIME! Got a few questions so I'm happy with it. Probably could have waited for longer but ah well I'm happy.

Q. "Who would you date out of the SideMen?"

A. If I had to pick one and they were all Single. I'd probably end up with Josh or Harry. I'm like the dad of my group of mates both online and in person (Yes they call me daddy as a joke) But I'm probably the most immature and care free with everything as well so I feel like I would be with one of those two? But I have to say Simon cos he's single... And I love Kay way too much to get with Vik.

Q. "Who would you date out of the Pack."

A. Rob hands down. I know Lachlan's my home boy but that would be weird. Plus Meola and Jayg3r are WAY hotter. But Rob is adorable and he's probably the only pack member (Aside from Vik) That I watch more often than not. If not then Jerome.

Q. "Sidemen or pack."

A. Fuck can I take a pass on that one? No uh. I started with the Pack, But the Sidemen I watch more. But I'd probably go with the SideMen as long as I still get Rob... I'm a singer so I can use JJ ;)

Q. "Fave Pack/SideMen moment."

A. Probably when Lachlan said he was in with Mitch and the boys. I was so fucking happy that my favourite Aussie creator was joining my favourite American creators. And for the SideMen The fucking Helium challenge on Simon's channel because it was the first video I watched... Best fucking video to watch I've never cried laughing.

By the way guys those questions were just from kat_the_cumslut I still love the name lol.

Q. "What is your Twitter,Snapchat, and Instagram?"

A. I don't use Snapchat or Instagram all that often but...

Twitter: https://twitter.com/M1ckyj789    

  Just a warning for Twitter sometimes I'm funny as fuck but most of the time it's me announcing when I go live on Twitch and gaming. But I am funny I promise... I've made myself laugh before.

Instagram is Mickyj789

Snapchat is Mickyj789987

And yes i will start to use the apps more often I promise.

Q. "Why are you so cool?"

A. Well considering here in Australia it regularly reaches upwards of 30 to 50 degrees celcius every day in summer and that's with semi to high humidity, But then anywhere between 0 to 15 degrees celcius in the winter I'd say that is seasonal... And I'm also a bloody wanker who laughs at his own shitty jokes to boost his frail as fuck ego, I'd say I'm good mate.

Now I want to change it up and ask you guys some questions. I'll only ask 5 it's all good.

1. Who is your favourite Sidemen/Pack member?

2. Do you like generic stories or do you like something fresh or interesting? Or even both so something generic but different like I did with my Bullied book.

3. I'm genuinely curious but which book is your favourite of mine?

4. What kind of book do you guys want me to write, Whether it's a topic already been done like an adopted by book or perhaps a sibling of book? Or like I did with Jumping ship and a whole book based off of a one shot. Or something completely original.

5. Last question but what ships do you want more one shots of? I have been doing a lot of SideMen so I will do some more Pack one shots first BUT this is for you guys so tell me which boy from either group you like and give them a partner whether original or not and I'll write a story for them. It will be fun and I can't wait.

Well that about wraps it up. If I decide to keep this going to 200 I will do another one then so knowing me. That will take about 100 days if I upload one a da... HAHAHAHAHA Yeah no not anymore.

See you guys in the next one shot.