More Than Anything

Landon's POV

God I love this guy, he has done nothing but help me become a better person, When he came over. I could do nothing but shower him with the affection he so desperately wanted. I'm so glad I met him and now. With him holding me in his arms as we lay in bed. I'm so in love with you Mitch.

Preston: "Guys?"

Landon: "Hm?"

Preston: "We gotta go, Now."

Landon: "Ok, Ok I'm coming hang on. Mitch? Baby we need to get up."

Mitch: "Fuck."

Landon: "What?"

I pushed him once and realized he was just asleep which made me relax visibly. He looked over at me and sighed before crawling out of bed and reaching into his pocket. He sighed again before looking over at me, tears welling in his eyes.

Landon: "Mitch?"

Mitch: "I love you Landon. So fucking much."

Landon: "I love you too."

He leaned in and held his hands on my cheeks, holding my gently as he reached over and kissed me, deeply. It was like he had never kissed someone before in his life. And that worried me, quite a lot actually.

Landon: "Mitch are you ok?"

Mitch: "I'm fine Princess... I promise."

I watched him stand up before walking to his bags in the corner of the room. They had already been packed and ready to go, even though he promised me we would leave together. I mean when a family member is in so much pain, I knew he wouldn't be able to stay. So why was he so upset about leaving?

Preston: "COME ON GUYS WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY."

I quickly put on a change of shirt and shorts before walking into the kitchen. Preston smiling at us as he normally does, ever single day before he decides to make breakfast and then we leave. Though this time he didn't make breakfast.

Preston: "Hey Mitch remember what..."

Mitch: "I fucking got it Preston. Don't ever remind me."

Landon: "Mitch?"

Mitch: "I'm fine."

Landon: "Then why don't I believe you?"

Preston: "Yeah Mitch? Why are you in such a bad mood?"

Mitch: "It's nothing."

Landon: "Are you ok?"

Mitch: "For fuck sake no. No I'm not ok. And you two aren't helping."

Landon: "Then let us? Mitch we can't help if you don't talk to us."

Mitch: "Preston can you just drive me to the airport."

Preston: "So your just going to leave him here? After what you did you are just going to leave him without saying anything?"

Mitch: "Landon, I'm sorry, but I can't come back."

Landon: "What?"

At that, Mitchell up and left the condo, Preston looked just as shocked as I did.

Landon: "What. Did you do?"

Preston: "I didn't do anything."