Portal

Simon's POV

I watched as Ethan and I walked through the facility and completed more puzzles.

Ethan: "These are easy."

I looked over to him and saw his Orange gun he held in his hand. I don't know why they gave him the Orange one. I should have it, but only because I like the colours.

Simon: "Well we would have done that last one faster had you not dropped the bloody cube in the water."

Ethan: "Oi fuck off at least I can swim."

Glados: "I guess you boys need some extra stimulation. I'd give you both a shock but seeing your horrible puzzle solving skills. I'd say I'm the one getting shocked."

Ethan: "You are fucking evil and annoying."

Glados: "Funny. The previous two couldn't talk back."

Simon: "So then why did you get two humans to do these then? Last I checked, Atlas and his friend were fine. And you could rebuild them."

Glados: "Exactly, We could rebuild them so they could die again, and again, and again. You have a sense of danger. A sense of death. When you fail it will feel like a greater achievement."

Ethan: "If you want us to solve your puzzles then why would you kill us? And besides a robot could never understand human emotions."

Glados: "It fascinates me watching you both solve these ridiculous puzzles."

Simon: "Does it fascinate you for the sake of science. Or because your still holding onto the fading image of Chell?"

Glados: "Until you can achieve her level of intellect. We will see, The next door is open. I grow bored of your talking."

Ethan: "Come on babe let's go."

I walked with Ethan as he held onto my hand. Through the door to the next room. We had to go through about 50 of these before we could go home. And when we did we would never have to worry about money for the rest of our lives.Which meant we could focus on our channels and not have to worry about anything.

As we neared the next room we found a beam of light running across the floor. As well as a glass cube to the side. Along it were 3 receptors. We had done these puzzles before so all we had to do was line them up.

Ethan: "Easy."

Ethan walked over to the cube and picked it up before lining it up with the light beam. He focused It so that it hit the first receptor before he lined it again on a white wall.

Simon: "Remember we can't heal in this room."

Ethan: "Oh what?"

That was one thing I was glad for with Glados. While we were in the rooms there was a genetic buff for our genes and body causing us to heal wounds at lightning pace. Though for some rooms. This effect was not around, making us cautious about how we moved and how we worked.

Ethan: "Where's the indicator?"

Simon: "There isn't one.I just don't trust the room."

Ethan: "Si you worry too much. Come on we need to get through all of this as quickly and efficiently as we can."

Simon: "Ethan please can we just be careful? I want to get home as well. I miss Josh and I miss Vik and I even miss my family. But the more time we spend rushing and tearing through this. The less time we actually spend solving these puzzles. Just think about it. Where's that laser going to pop up?"