No More Rumours

Lachlan's POV

I woke up to the sound of my baby next to me crying and panicking in his sleep.

Lachlan: "Landon."

He barely moved. Only half acknowledging my existence. I could see his eyes darting around quickly under his eyelids. He must be having another nightmare.

Landon: "Preston. No."

Not again. This isn't the first time it's happened. He has been like it since he moved out with me. We didn't have a choice. He had moved in with Preston two years ago in 2014 after being able to prove that he could look after himself and not rely on him. Then when I decided to move over last year. He was so happy. He was a different guy. He was excited about literally anything. And I think it made him even more adorable than he actually was.

Lachlan: "Landon please wake up."

I started shaking him. A little harder this time. I was scared he might be having another attack again. I shook him hard until he finally woke up. It took him a second before he realised he was awake. He quickly jumped up and wrapped his arms around me. Crying his eyes out. It didn't take him long to calm down. I checked my phone to see it was still 4 in the morning.

Landon: "I'm sorry Lachy. Don't kick me out please I didn't mean to wake you."

Lachlan: "It's fine baby I'm always going to be here for you. I told you I love you Landon.That won't ever change. No matter what."

Landon: "I ruined. Your career. I ruined your life. Lachlan why do you even like me. I can't give you anything in return for the nothing but love and affection you give me. Knowing full well I have destroyed your life. Your not even seeing your family anymore. I don't..."

I shut him up with a kiss.He was like this all the time when he woke up. His nightmares were getting worse. I don't understand why though. He didn't destroy my career. I still do videos. I just have lost a lot of subscribers since Preston started that stupid fucking rumour about me after finding me with Landon last year. Even Vikk and Rob stopped talking to me. Mitch and Jerome actually helped us out. Even Simon, Josh and Harry were with us. Which surprised us the most. We had basically started YouTube's greatest Scandal. Even though nothing was wrong.Preston just didn't pay attention to anything and hated us. Ever since Paige got into his head.

Lachlan: "I've told you this a million times Landon. And I will tell you a million more. No matter how hard it is. Or how much you think you have destroyed me. I will never let you go Landon. I can assure you. You haven't caused anything ok? I love you so much and that will never change. No matter what happens."

Landon: "Lachlan you lost. 1 and a half million subscribers in days. I know how hard it hits you. Your best friends basically abandoned you. Do you even still talk to anyone from home? Or any of the guys?"

I didn't tell him that I still record. We moved out of Texas after Preston basically kicked us out. Landon and I thought we were alone in the office. So he came in and started being really affectionate with me. I had to stop recording as well but time with Landon was all I ever needed. He had sat on my lap in my room and had held me in his arms. I stopped the recording and held him. My head resting in the crook of his neck.

Lachlan: "I still talk to them baby boy. The only ones who refuse to talk to me is Vikk, Rob and Preston. And their friends. Which is fine. Because you know they would take their side."

Landon: "Lachlan even the Sidemen won't talk to you. You didn't do anything wrong."

I could see him starting to get really emotional again. It was getting harder to keep him happy. I would try every day and I will continue to try for as long as I need to. I'll always be with him. I wish he would realise that.