Chapter 10- GIMME SEXY COW!

Start from the beginning

"Yeah," Kakashi agreed. "You were kind of understanding."

"Well, let's see if I still am," she shrugged, jumping off to her way, leaving a half- smiling Jounin.

She's end up dead before all of us, Kakashi realized sadly.

After all, she had an enemy worst than all; Herself.

-----

"LET'S GO!" Naruto called, excited, as Saiko merely stood there, dreadfully.

She never even dreamed about leaving the hospital until few months ago, and now she's leaving the village.

"Because! I never left the village before!"

"Scarecrow," Saiko whimpered. He looked down at her lazily, upon realizing her state.

"Oh, uh-" He looked around, what do you do if someone's having a mental breakdown? "Sai," he crouched a bit, as the rest of the team started walking ahead. "Sai, look at me. Breath steadily, don't panic."

"Easier said than done," she muttered, "I don't want to go," she whimpered again, tears already stinging in the back of her eyes.

"Sai, I'm here." He reassured her, "okay? I'm here. And I'll die before I'll let someone hurt you."

"Don't die," Saiko pleaded. "I'm not scared of dying. I'm scared of... People, of the world."

"Sai, I'm here." He repeated. "And I will protect you. I'm your friend. I won't leave you like they did."

Saiko kind of didn't trust him, because she didn't really trust anyone, but nonetheless nodded and followed him and her team.

----

Saiko raised her head only when she heard panicked voices.

"One down," she took in her surroundings.

Kakashi was dead.

Kakashi was dead.

Kakashi was fucking dead.

She felt as though she is both crashing to little pieces and getting kicked everywhere so she won't fall apart.

the two ninjas that killed Kakashi appeared behind Naruto, and before she even realized what she was doing, Saiko built up a wall of earth to protect her.

She panted, "Saiko... Thanks," Sakura breathed out, and Saiko twirled around.

"Shit," she cussed, seeing that Tazuna and Sakura are with her, and she was unintentionally protecting them.

Would it be rude to build a smaller wall to protect me as my mind crashes down?

They heard something colliding with the wall, and it cracked slightly.

"The wall is not so strong..." Sakura trailed off.

"Well, it was built just to give me some privacy!" Saiko barked.

"Uhhh,. can you please come out?" They heard a knock on the wall, and Saiko made a door to go through.

"You're alive?!" Sakura squealed, and Saiko followed her out, eyes locking with Kakashi's single one.

She scowled, ass.

Kakashi's jaw dropped, she's mad at me?!

----

"Saiko-chan~" Kakashi sung as they left the boat.

"Fuck you~" She sung back at him.

"Oh, c'mon. I had to," he frowned.

"You know, I know that I have a downset day," she looked at him, and he realized she knows they know, "but I think that my last time won't be at May."

Kakashi stopped, "don't talk like that."

"I'm telling you the truth," she mused, "it's what everyone always tells me to do. Here you go, then. I'll end up dead someday by my own hands."

"THERE!" Naruto screamed, throwing a kunai.

"Stop trying to act cool!" Sakura lectured.

"Hey, please stop using Shurikens," Kakashi sweat- dropped, "It's seriously dangerous."

Saiko looked down, ashamed of her conffesion, her thought were cut off however by Kakashi, that pushed her down screaming ,"DUCK!"

"WHERE?" Saiko asked, excited, "quack, quack," she tried calling him, as a sword passed over their heads.

"Not that kind of duck. 'Duck' as in 'get down'." Kakashi explained.

"OH." She replied, as the team stood up, "why didn't you say 'get down' then?"

Kakashi facepalmed, looking ahead to his opponent.

"This guy is..." Kakashi's eye widen.

Saiko looked over as well, her eyes widening as well, and red creeping to her cheeks.

"You appear to be Kakashi of the Sharingan," The man started.

"And you are a missing nin from the mist village. The Demon of the Mist-"

"SEXY COW!" Saiko sceamed, just as Kakashi said "Momochi Zabuza."

Saiko blushed, "yeah, what he said."

Zabuza looked over at the girl with the short hair, t- shirt and shorts that resembled jeans.

She obviously gave jack about how she looked, and just chose clothes she'd be comfortable in, only that these clothes showed some faded scars, as well as new.

His black eyes met her blue, and he tilted his head to the side, confused.

"I have decided." He said simply, looking over at the boy that was hidden in the trees. "You're coming along."

Saiko blinked, hiding a smile.

She didn't mind it too much, at the moment, she'd rather being with a criminal than going back to Grey.

Zabuza diappeared, and reappeared in front of her. He threw her over his shoulder and then dropped her next to Haku.

"What's your name?"

"Saiko."

"Saiko," he nused, "I'm Zabuza."

"I think I'll stick to Sexy Cow." Saiko replied, smirking.