Epilogue

Nathan’s pov.

What did she mean? I looked at her lifeless body and shook her some.

“baby.” I shook her some more

“selena wake up honey.” She still was lifeless.

They would die.

There was this crunching sound coming from the woods the same direction that selena came from.

I looked up and sniffed the air. Rogues.

‘surround the area.’ I mind linked my pack.

Jacob came to me I looked up.

“she’s still alive get her to a hospital.” He said his voiced cracked from seeing his sister in this condition.

I nodded I stood up grabbing selena in my arms. Jay looked at her and his eyes turned black with anger her started to shake. He looked towards the woods were we heard the noise from.

“kill all the rogues you like…..” I stated bitterly looking at my limb mate.

“leave one for us to get answers out of….” I paused thinking.

“injure him where he’ll feel like he’s dead.” I said to James bitterly. I looked up at him he nodded looking back he used his head to point towards the woods and some of the wolves followed behind him. He ran into the woods transforming into his leopard. I heard growls and screeches mixed with growls, whimpers, and yelps as I started to walk away with my little mate.

“hold on baby I got you.” I whispered in her ear as I took off running to Jacob's pack house.

'''''''''''''''''

jay’s pov

she’s been in a coma for a month now. I don’t know if she’ll die. I haven’t bathe in lord knows when, but I don’t give a fuck she’s so frail so small she’s lost week from the lack of food and water her stomach started to grow, I knew she was pregnant she told us.

I was sitting in the chair next to her holding her hand talking to her hoping she could here me. sometimes when I make jokes and I look up it seems as if she smiles. . Nathan went plum crazy when they said that she was in a coma, they said she is pregnant but they don’t know if she lost the baby or not.

I miss he dimple filled smile her bright white smile her beautiful Caribbean blue eyes that I’ve notice have a dark blue halo around it. The way she runs listening to her favorite song over and over again, when she sometimes decide to cook she’ll dance and sing while she’s cooking, she said she get’s it from her mother but I think it’s just her regular personality.

I miss her sarcasm, her challenges, the way whenever she kisses me she wraps her soft gentle hands in my shirt pulling me into her. It just turns me on some of the things she do. I should’ve been in that room, I should’ve been more careful it was my fault.

I was soon broken out of my thoughts when the monitor started to pick up speed, that’s unusual I looked at it then at her, my eyes widen as the monitor went to a monotone beep and the line went completely flat.

My heart stopped, no!

Is this the end did selena die? Will she live? What will happen?

comment tell me what ya think ;)

Find out when we come back ;)