chapter 24: talent show.

It’s been a month since we have been out of school. Which means it’s in june. And it has been AWESOME!!!!!! We have been going to party after party, shopping after shopping, and so on. Nathan birthday is coming up and I really can’t wait. I’m just worried about finding my mate. I know I should’ve told Nathan that I would be having another mate but you know I was shy…… and scared.

What!? Don’t look at me like that. I know if you had to tell your werewolf mate/ boyfriend that you was part leopard and was going to have another mate that you would scared out of you pants. And if you’re not YOU’RE CRAZY! Well anyway me and the girls are getting ready to watch a movie in the living room. So yea.

We’re like movie freaks mixed with party freaks.

“could we please watch step up revolution?” beautiful wined holding the movie up.

“yes I totally want to see that movie.” Cristina said joining beautiful by her side.

“I guess it would be okay.” Nicole said shrugging her shoulders.

“of course I would loveeee to see that movie” Laurene.

Everyone then turned to me to see why I didn’t say anything.

“well…… I guess we could.” I said sheepishly.

They all started to squeal.

Laurene snatched the tape out of beautiful’s hand and put it in. she got up switched off the lights and slid over to us and plopped on the couch.

“okay then.” Cristina said.

We all started to giggle.

We was at the part where the guys was dancing on the stairs when the lights switched on and the guys came in without their shirts. They was all sweaty and stuff. I looked over at Nathan and started to blush. Man he looks hot.

‘no no no……we don’t want that heat building up again.’ He said through the mind link. He then winked.

I felt my cheeks heat even more.

“well hello ladies.” Jake said taking his hand and combing it through his hair.

“ummmm….” I said

“no.” we all said turning back around to the movie.

The boys laughed.

There was this part sean had his sleeveless sweater unzipped and it showed all those yummy abs. all of us squealed at his dance moves. Laurene pretended to faint alone with Nicole.

“he is soooo hot.” scarlett dragged out.

“you’re telling me.” I said just then we heard growls behind us. We snapped our heads towards the noise where Nathan, nick, Nathan, Isaac, joseph, and Xavier was sitting there all mad.

“so not true.” Isaac growled.

“so is.” Laurene said getting her knees.”

“I even bet he can dance and sing better than you guys.” Scarlett said. Waving them off and turning around. We all did the same thing.

Like a flash of light someone ran over here in wolf speed cut off the t.v. and ran back. We all turned around.

“why the hell you do that for?” I asked

“we can dance better than them.” Nick said crossing his arms.

“is that so?” cristina said slowly getting up and copying their stance.

“I bet you’re so bad you can’t even out dance us.” I said getting up from the couch and placing my hand on my hip. I heard a few ooooooo’s. everyone’s head turned to the sound it was Jake and Lucas looking at us with their hands over their mouths laughing.