chapter 5: strange memories

Chris pov

selena is so beautiful. her long blonde hair sprawled all over her shoulders and touching her back with her natural curls her beautiful Caribbean blue eyes. her natural rosy pink lips, and her deep dimples that show every time she smiles.

I had a crush on her ever since I 1st saw her which was in 4th grade. My friends Brandon and Jacob knows about it. And so when word got around at our table that I had asked her out they warned me not to mess this up because if I did they would happily take my place. Even her brother likes selena. Well he can’t help it if a girl is hot like selena then what do you expect I mean you can’t deny a hot girl like selena.

Now when I saw her coming down those stairs with those I couldn’t help but stare her up and down hungrily. Her long beautiful tanned legs and her nice round ass with her full boobs. I love every part of her. The outfit that she had on looked amazing the sea green shirt that was tied up in front that showed her tummy looked amazing with her skin tone and then the thigh length shorts that had pink and sea green flowers on it matched the shirt right. Then the sea green sandals matched the color of her toenails and also the sea green bracelets that she wore.

I couldn’t help walking up to her and telling her that she looks hot. I love the way she blushes and how she hides her face makes me kind of angry. And now here we are walking together with that strange pup that keeps growling every time I touch her. “we should be at the park in like 2 mins.” she stated shyly breaking me out of my thoughts.

“okay.” I stated trying to think of something to make her show her breath taking smile. “you know you didn’t have to be so mean to the old man right?” I said with a smirk playing at the side of face.

“well, he shouldn’t have acted like he was so ‘cool’ by being sarcastic. You should know that when you be sarcastic to me I can’t help but be sarcastic back. Right?” she stated with a raised eyebrow. “you have to stop forgetting I’m the definition of sarcastic.” She said pointing at her self

“oh trust me I never forget about you, selena jones is the definition of sarcastic.” I said while pointing at her. She started to laugh showing those awesome dimples. If I had the choice I would kiss those dimples until they were red. I couldn’t help myself by staring at her. She finally noticed and started to blush and hid her face with her hair.

Without even know when I was doing I reached out and brushed her hair behind her ear.

“you know you shouldn’t hide your face when you blush. Your blushes are cute and when you hide them it shows low self esteem. And I know you have more self esteem than those sluts at our school.” I stated then she started to giggle which made me smile seeing her dimples again.

At the corner of my eye I saw Nathan look back and then stop abruptly. Selena not knowing he stopped tripped over Nathan. And without me thinking I reached out and grabbed her by her waist and spun her around. And I slowly stood her back up where she caught her balance again.

I leaned in slowly and kissed her. I felt her breath hitch in her throat. Sparks went flying everywhere throughout my body. she soon relaxed dropped nathan's leash and snaked her arms around my neck. Her lips where soft and gentle like I imagined they were like the clouds in heaven. And they tasted amazing like strawberry. I wanted to deepen the kiss I wanted more of her.

“OUCH!!” I pulled back from the kiss and looked down at Nathan. He was standing in his protective stance. I know this damn dog did not just bite me.

“I’m soo sorry. NATHAN BAD BOY!!” she probably was mad that he messed up a perfectly good kiss. She turned her attention back to me and I could sense her embarrassment and knew at any moment she would blush.