chapter 38: okay this is strange.

Unknown pov.

“I’m taking her in!” Francisco yelled 1st about to grab her and pick her up bridal style. The girl was knocked out for the rest of the ride to the pack house.

“um I don’t think so.” I said stopping him from even touching her. “I got this.” I said looking at him.

“rock paper scissors?” he asked throwing out a hand and a balled up fist.

“okay.”

“ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOOT.” We both yelled out in unison. Hey don’t judge if you were a guy and you saw a hot girl like that you would do anything to take her inside your house.

“ha ha I win.” I stated picking her up bridal style.

“that sucks.” He said groaning and getting out the van behind me.

i made my way up the pack house looking around to see other rogue men looking at the girl they was clearly attracted to her to by the pure dirty lust they had in their eyes.

i walked up the stairs and made it to the door, harry reached in front opening the door. As soon as I was about to come inside the alpha stepped in front of me. “good I’m glad you brought her without failing me like that fucking horny dog.” he said smiling evilly. The last guy they tried to get her tried to rape her but was killed by her mate.

He moved out of the way slightly letting me walk in. “once she wakes up in the morning we can talk to her I’m sure her mate will be here to get her very soon.”

“yes sir.” I said my voice strong and deep.

He walked away to heading to his office. I started my way up the stairs to my room.

“wait you’re not taking her to your room are you?” harry and henry asked. Harry and henry are basically twins.

“what does it look like?” I asked in a duh tone continuing up the stairs.

“that’s not fair!” Francisco yelped like an angry child. “why do get to kidnap her seeing all her goodies, carry her inside the house, and fucking sleep with her.” He finished angrily.

“I was the main one to go on this mission to kidnap her so she’s my responsibility.” I snapped looking back slightly. I continued walking up the steps. I felt small little hands wrapping itself on my shirt. I looked down to see the girl shiver and move closer to me holding on to my shirt for dear life.

I walked up to the 3rd floor and all the way to the room at the end of the hall. I walked into my room removing the covers and setting her in. I had to basically unwrap her hands from my shirt from her death grip.

It was basically 11:00 p.m. so everyone was getting ready to go to bed. I fell in love with this girl and wanted her to be my mate. So I decided to go to witch tonight.

30 minutes later.

“hello Shelia.” I said greeting the witch.

“hello Blake.” She responded smiling as I closed the door behind me. Shelia and I was friends growing up she would grant me favors and I would grant her favors.

“I have a favor to ask you.” I said rubbing my hands together nervously.

“you want me to give you a spell to make the girl think that you’re her mate.” She said in a monotone.

My mouth dropped open.

“b-but….h-how….when……..”

“I’m a witch for heaven sakes I’m not stupid when it comes down to people with lust and all this other stuff.” She said waving her hand around as she was explaining how she knew.