info about selena

hey everyone this is faith speaking i have a few things i need to tell you that just hit my head. 

1. information about selena

2. things about nathan

3. and some things about chris.

1. selena is turning 17 saturday her birthday is april, 15 i don't know if i said a different date but oh well i guess i'm changing it. she is in her junior year. 

she lives in hollywood of course. her pack is called the sliverstone pack. her mother and father is still living they just live somewhere else. they moved, which means of course they had to join another pack. (i won't be putting her parents in the book. but if you want i could.) i overly described selena i know ariana grande is not that developed but you know i want this charcter to be perfect. the thing about the werewolf issue is that her wolf awakens fully on her 17th birthday. even though she shifted on her 16th birthday. 

the house that jacob and selena lives in was what their parents gave them. and somewhere in the story you're going to find out something about selena's brother *wiggles eyebrows* selena and chris are girl friend and boyfriend of course. but they will have to break up sooner or later. 

2. now nathan is gay.....

lol jking but anyway he is from the ealyshifters pack of course. which means he shifts early, he feels the effects of pain and agony because he is an early shirfter which is the strongest pack in another state. he was in a different state which was in san francisco but was shipped to hollywood in a box while he was a pup wolf. he didn't have the chance to shift back. he stayed in his pup form for a week. he waited for everyone to leave before actually doing. 

now back to him feeling that pain, it was because he experinces the mate bond ealier than any other pack.  in my werewolf world, the wolves shift when 16 but find their mate when they turn 17. most of them by the way. his pack recieves a speacial gift but i can't figure out which one to give him. if you guys by any chance please think of things that could be his gift. anyway yea. um. you already know that his parents died. he thinks that all of his fellow pack members died but actually there is more than what you think. he is the alpha of that pack btw. and um...............*still thinking*.....................his pack doesn't get another alpha because they know that their alpha is still living so they are coming to look for him. they might live in the region of the silverstone pack. and join together. 

last but not least.........

3. chris is going to be the beta maybe of the silverstone pack. it depends if i want jacob to choose him. i'm thinking about making lucas the beta and jacob the 3rd in command. oh and jacob is the alpha of the pack. 

there is really not nothing important that you should know about chris except that he will be having a mate of course. and also he will get over having that crush on selena. he is already 17 he turned 17 in febuary. 

anyway yea that's about it. luv you all and see ya later 

deuces 

:)