chapter 28: getting to know jay

Selena’s pov.

I looked into his eyes as he started to take off his shirt and buckle his pants. He pulled them off and looked over my body I laid there naked with my blue silk covers there to make my skin color pop out.

I sat up a little motioning him to come join me. he slowly ascended towards my bed and got on top of me. he put his warm lips to mine making sparks spread all over my body. I began to moan. He then pulled back and looked into my eyes. those nice ocean blue eyes with a hint of green in them looked into my very soul and smiled.

He got up and stood by my bed side his face started to get blurry.

“selena wake up.” I heard him say.

“Nathan come back.” I said back trying to reach for him.

“please wake up your scent is driving me crazy.” He said. And with that he disappeared.

Light started to shine bright in my eyes as I saw a blurry vision standing over me.

“selena…..wake u-up.” the voice struggled to say.

I was finally awake and saw Jacob looking down at me with concern and fear. I saw as his eyes was fading to black and back to his normal color. Every time his eyes would turn black lust would be filled in them.

I sat up just a little. “what’s wrong?” I asked scratching my head tiredly

“you’re s-smell is driving me crazy.” He said huskily closing his eyes and reopening them.

‘he was talking about the dream you was in.’ Jeanette said.

‘oh.’ I stated

‘since you was dreaming about mating with Nathan your heat rose back up.’ angelica said.

‘oh’ I responded back.

I thought back to the dream that I was in and smiled on the inside. I must really want to mate him because I’m dreaming about it.

“selena go I can’t control my wolf……” Jacob yelled. I looked into his eyes that were black now.

Oh shit.

“run!” was the last thing he screamed before his wolf fully took control. I got out of the bed and started to run towards the door. But tripped over a shoe. I stumbled and got up to run again but was too late when I was slung back on the bed.

Oh no why does this always happen to me.

I scooted back as Jacob climbed on the bed towards me. he roughly pulled my leg down where I was under him. He slammed his lips. To mines as his hands started to roam everywhere. His kiss was passionate but filled with need and lust. I didn’t kiss back mainly because he was my brother. I pulled away from the kiss. He growled and tried to kiss me again but I turned my head.

He then took my head and turned it towards him and slammed his lips back to mine again. He disconnected our kiss just to rip my shirt off.

“Jacob please don’t do this.” I yelled to him trying to catch my breath.

“um, Jacob is not in right now but if you would please leave your name and number he will soon get back to you. He said and with that he continued the kiss deepening it.

I pushed him but he didn’t budge.

‘angelica get Nathan please.” I started to sob.

She didn’t answer but I could feel her trying to connect with his wolf.

‘jeanette please try your best to get in touch with jay.’

I was soon snapped out of my talking with them when I felt jacob’s hands move down to my pajama shorts and rip them off. Those were my favorite.