chapter 32: jacob's mate

Jacob’s pov

“why in hells name do we have to go home just because selena wants to mate Nathan and jay?” nick said stuffing his hands in his pockets.

“maybe because their mates and its time for them to mate?” Xavier responded in a duh tone making Lucas and I chuckle.

“I thought you were more considerate than that?” cristina asked cocking her head at nick as she joined in on the conversation.

“and I thought you was going to been give me some of that ass.” Nick whispered in cristina’s ear making her blush.

I’m a werewolf that’s why I can hear it remember?

“you won’t be getting none if you don’t stop being so mean.” She said back hitting him on his side.

“wow such a romantic couple.” I said putting emphasis on the word romantic.

Lucas started to laugh

“man don’t be hatin cuz you ain’t got no girl of your own to be romantic with.” Nicole sassily snapped back. Making everyone laugh and giggle at me.

“ooh shut it.” I said whinning

“I bet you won’t even be able to find her tonight even if we did go to the biggest party in town.” Lucas said putting his arm around me and chuckling

“oh really, how much you wanna bet?” I said raising an eyebrow

“hmmmm, let’s say 250.” He said shrugging his shoulders and crossing his arms.

“okay deal.” I said as we both shook hands. We continued to walk on making our way to the biggest parties thrown in town.

'''''''''''''''

“it’s been an hour.” Lucas yelled over the loud music

“whatever…..i see you haven’t found yours yet either.” I yelled back.

“I know but I might be getting that fine ass girl right there.” He said jabbing his head to the direction in front of him. When I looked I was astonished she was gorgeous from behind the best body I mean curvy and shit with some beautiful long wavy hair half way to her back. It was black with light brown highlights. He had on a white laced crop top and some booty shorts that showed just the bottom tip of her ass. She had on some blue converses, she had clear skin that looked just a little pale.

“yea well not before I get her 1st.” I said getting off of the counter I was leaning on and making my way towards her. That’s when a scent hit me and stopped me dead in my tracks.

The smell was delicious it was vanilla and buttercream. Believe me vanilla and butter cream smells good when mixed together.

My head snapped to the right then to the left, then snapped straight in front of me. it was the same girl in front of me. I slowly started to walk up towards her. I stopped just 2 feet away from her body taking in her scent. Her head snapped up from her drink and she started to sniff the air as she slowly turned around and faced me.

Fuck, she was gorgeous.

Her skin looked so soft and so smooth she had a natural blush to her cheeks and her lips was thinned out in a natural mischievous smirk, they were a rosy pink, her eyes was a light brown mixed with hazel, it seemed that her eyes could change to a greenish grey.  Her breast was popping out of her little crop top which showed her glorious figure and her toned and super flat tummy.

“mine.” I growled lightly.

I saw her shiver with a hint of delight and I smirked as I came closer making our chest connect. I wrapped my arms slowly around her waist as I pulled her closer and gave her a kiss on the lips which sent sparks flying.

She responded back kissing me a wrapping her arms around my neck. we pulled back taking in the toxic filled air of alcohol.

“hey.” She said sheepishly I could still hear her over the music.

“hey.” I said looking down at her brown eyes.

“I’m Vanessa.” She said sweetly smiling. Fuck she has dimples! And man don’t those make her look even hotter than ever.

“I’m Jacob.” I said giving her my killer smile.

I could see her cheeks turn a shade darker as she started to blush.

Okay guys how do you like….. I know this is good right, anyway Vanessa is I love bacon, because she asked 1st to be Jacobs mate. So there it is jacob’s mate and you will have more things coming to ya. And srry about having such a short chapter. Anyway after I’m done with the book I will edit it  but for now bare with me. luv u guys and talk to ya later Deuces luv ya <3333