chapter 10: planning for the party

“okay wake up everyone.” Nicole screamed.

“no just a few more minutes.” I muttered cuddling closer to Chris

“come on princess, time to get up.” chris said kissing my forehead.

“who car is this outside?” Laurene asked still looking out the window. We all ran outside to see who the car was it was a Caribbean blue car with 2 gold lines going down the middle and the sides. It had a pink bow on the front. Then there was card that was under the big bow. I picked up the card to look at it.

‘happy birthday selena you will soon be able to meet me but not at the moment. Tomorrow at your party I will be in the back waiting for you. Don’t bring no one with you and don’t show no one this note or tell them about this note. Enjoy the car.'

From your mate <3’

“it’s from a secret person.” I stated

“can I see it.” Cristina and Nicole said wiggling their eyebrows.

“I can’t.” I mumbled.

“why not.” Chris asked coming towards me.

“it’s a secret message to me it’s nothing dangerous though. Can we please just not mess with this situation right now. Plus my birthday is tomorrow, and we need to start planning.” I stated making up an excuse.

“but…” “she’s right dude, I mean we do need to start planning for tomorrow and we have to get to school. Think about her birthday she shouldn’t have nothing on her mind at the moment. I already pissed her off already.” jacob said hanging his head low a little. “so just wait a few days after her birthday.

“okay.” Chris sighed finally giving in.

I mouth a ‘thank you’ over to jacob and he had waved it off. ‘I owe it to you’ he mouthed back. I smiled.

“okay let’s get dressed and get ready for a fabulous day at school.” I stated monotone pointing out the sarcasm.

“wow I never knew selena was so eager for school.” Lucas said trying to hide the smirk that was to form on his face in seconds.

“you do not know my sarcasm very well.” I stated looking over at him with a raised eyebrow. He chuckled.

“trust me I do.” he stated rolling his eyes earning a few chuckles from everyone as we headed inside the house.

'''''''

“everyone ready” I yelled coming down the stairs looking at my iPhone

“it’s 10:34 we have to get going.” I stated putting my phone in my the back of my favorite jeans.

I had on my light blue skinny jeans that was ripped on the front and all the way down to the ankles. I had on a blue and gold shirt that was ripped on the back and it had in gold letters on the front ‘SWAG’. I had on my long converses that stopped at my calves. Then I put my hair in a bun and a gold bow on top.

Jacob had put on some toast for everyone and put it on a plate for us to grab on the way out I grabbed 2. And headed towards my new car. “you’re not.. really going to drive that thing?” Chris asked concerned

“yea, why not.” I said nonchalantly while opening the door.

the inside was gold and black it was a hot car! this.is.the.best.present.EVER.