chapter 36: unknown pov

unknown pov.

i put her in the van and closed the door. “let’s go.” i said quickly to harry. he pressed the gas causing a loud screech.

“damn she’s hot.” henry said looking in the back at her hungrily.

“you’re such a horny dog.” i muttered.

“what it’s not like you can’t see it.” he said defending himself.

i rolled my eyes looking as the girl who he was talking about. she was gorgeous. her hair was scattered wildly on the van floor and she was laying on her side where her hip was popping up sexily. she had long beautiful eyelashes with high cheekbones. her lips were thinned out with a natural cherry red color. her hands were basiclly clasped together from how the way i sat her in the van.

the shirt she had on was apparently the shirt of a muscular guy but that didn’t stop her from having her breast showing with the buttons unbuttoned down.

her legs was long and naturally tanned with curves in the right part. whoever had her as a mate was truly blessed. but that wasn’t going to stop the boss from letting one of us have a part of her. if ya know what i mean.

“if none you guys were here i would probably would’ve been taken her.” harry said glancing back as her every now and then but mostly keeping his focus on the road.

“francisco you there.” he has been hungrily taking in this girl’s image ever since i’ve thrown her in the van.

“can’t you see i’m busy.” he snapped as me and returned his hungry husky eyes as her.

“no need to get all hornified.” i said looking away from him. the boys started to laugh. there was 4 of us in the car, that was including me.

“is that a mark?” francisco asked looking as the side of her neck and cocking his head slightly.

all of us except harry looked.

francisco went closer near her neck looking as it and leaned down. he couldn’t approve if he was right or wrong because her eyes snapped open and quickly sat up looking as all of us.

she didn’t seem embarrassed. by how her breast was more in our eyesight. she continued eyeing us down analyzing us like a machine.

her eyes immediately darkened to a dark purple and then went to a light kind of bright golden brown color. her eye pupils turned into slits like a cat’s….no more like ….. leopard’s eyes.

“FUCK SHE’S A LEOPARD!” i stated in shock. there was full fledged tail that formed out of her ass and ears that came out of her head like she was some kind of hot cat woman.

“okay that’s strange.” francisco said looking at her up and down. she crouched down as if she was in a cat’s position ready to attack and made a loud screeching noise jumping onto francisco. she aimed for his neck but he moved it. her claws grew out of her pretty hands making her look animal like. she swiped her hand trying to reach for his face but he used his hand to block it. causing him to have a deep cut in his hand. he screamed in pain and i flinched. henry jumped out of the front seat and pounced on the girl. she directed her attention to him taking him by his neck and throwing him to the back of the van’s door which created a dent in the door and knocked henry out. i took action as she stared at me and smirked wickedly.

that smirk looked sexy on her. forget about that and take her down.

i ran and pounced on her but she rolled over where she was straddling me. i think i like this position. i wrestled with her hands as she tried to claw as my face. i don’t think so, i do not want a ruined face. i used all the strength i had and my wolf had put together but she was way much stronger like….like she had another animal in her.

it wasn’t long before her eyes widen and then flickered close as her body laid limb on top of me. i paused confused and looked to see francisco up with a needle in his hand.

“this is used to knock out the wolf, vampire, leopard and whatever else side of the person.” he said answering my bewildered face.

“right.” i said nodding a little.

i moved pushed her gently off of me. she was flipped over her. all of a sudden she groaned as her ears went back in her head, her nails going back to a normal sized and her tail going back in her ass. okay that is one strange hotty.

she moved a little her eyes fluttered opened at she sat up looking up at us. okay i don’t why i would of never thought of this but her eyes go perfectly with her tanned body and blonde hair. her hair at she started to sit up was propped to the right side of her head. she grabbed her head at harry went over a bump. she looked up looking around and frowned in confusion. that’s when her eyes widen.

“no.” she whispered. i came over to her and pressed the same pressure point in between her neck and collarbone making her pass out again.

another chapter in the same night hahaha never knew that did ya, well i’m thinking bout making another one hope ya luv it because i’m almost done with the book. anyway i’ll talk to u guys later i have to get the other chapter done then publish it  luv ya.

btw there is a pic of the eyes that she had while in her leopard form ;)

deuces :)