chapter 27: fighting over me and food fights

Unknown pov.

I took of my helmet and got off my bike. There was a few girls drooling over me and just to see how they would react I winked at one of them. She started to blush and giggle with her friend. Despos.

I took off my favorite biker jacket and placed it on the seat of my bike. I walked into the store looking to see if I could get me some shoes.

‘she’s here our mate.’ My leopard said excitedly.

‘that’s what you said the last time’ I said rolling my eyes.

‘she was there you was too late to get there on time.’ He snarled.

‘whatever.’ I felt like stepping on his tail.

I was passing a Clair's store when I smelt a smell of vanilla and strawberries.

I kept walking but at a slow pace. I stopped in front of the store and turned to the right to see the hottest girl in the world. She had long light brown hair with blonde high lights at the end. I could see she dyed her hair but I didn’t know which was the true color something was telling me it was blonde. Because blonde would go perfectly with her Caribbean blue eyes that seemed to have a golden sparkle to it. Her hair flowed past her shoulders and full breast and almost reached her hips. She had high cheek bones and the cutest nose. Her skin was a fair tanned color.

She had on a half shirt that showed her stomach, which had a faded 6 pack. Her curves showed making me want to trace my fingers down them. Her hips popped out of her white skinny jeans, which hugged her thighs, and all the way down to her ankles.

“mate” I said huskily I saw her shiver in delight. But then she took off running while pulling her friends with her.

‘get her you idiot.’ My leopard snapped at me.

I started to run past people through people and so on. until I finally made it outside. By the time I was over by her car she had already pulled off speeding away with her friends following close behind her.

“fuck.” I said under my breath while I ran over towards my bike putting on my jacket and my helmet before cranking up my bike and speeding off after her.

'''''''''''''''''''''''

it was like a 10 to 20 minute drive to her house. I was pretty far behind her but I wasn’t too far behind because if I was I wouldn’t be able to smell her scent in the air.

I was there at a nice looking house except my house was a little bit bigger than hers. You see I’m like the son of the alpha leopard so we have a lot of money which means big houses fancy cars expensive clothes and so on.

I switched off my bike and started to approach the house with just one thing on my mind. My mate.

I knocked pretty hard on the door. 5 seconds later that same beautiful girl answered the door.

“yes.” I could hear the irritation in her voice she didn’t even look up. 

“mine” I said making her head snap up and her eyes widen as the took in my appearance once again

that’s right baby I’m back.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

selena’s pov.

My heart sped up as soon as I saw him but how did he get here? He’s a stalker? Was he following us this whole time? Man I should be more like batman. I was soon out of my thoughts when that same guy stepped up a little closer to me. I stepped back bumping into something hard I looked up to a pissed off Nathan he gently pulled me back and placed himself in front of me.