chapter 34: going ice skating.

Selena’s pov

2 months passed an we’re back in school it’s basically in late September and Nicole’s birthday just passed. She enjoyed the party we had it was more calm Xavier took her out on a date and mated her. She was in a perkier mood I mean I never seen her so happy. But anyway.

Jacob hasn’t been going to school because he had to start working on alpha work, I mean it was about time that he finally started doing some work. But he still spent time with Vanessa. She has grown more into us she loosened up. she sometimes would spend the night over at our house but then she would have to go home. There would be nights where Jacob would get up and sleep over at her house. He truly loves her. And I’m glad.

Nathan had to go away for like a week and I’m dying to see him, my wolf cries almost everyday about not seeing him. Jeanette always comforts her whenever she needs it.

He sometimes mind links me to check up on me or either call me. sometimes I imagine his arms around my waist and his head in the crook of my neck taking in the scent of my hair.

But I still have jay, my little bad boy that keeps me living all the time and never gives me time to stay around and mope that Nathan is not here. Sometimes we go running to that same river that we had our 1st kiss at.

I’m in the living room watching t.v. with Vanessa and Laurene. Scarlett beautiful and Nicole went home for a while to check on their families they haven’t seen them in like a week. Like I said they most likely stay jacon’s and our house.

“I love that movie!” Laurene exclaimed at “let it go.” By demi lovato played as the credits rolled in.

“I know right.” Vanessa and I said together.

We were watching frozen. No matter how childish I may sound saying this but that movie is so good. if you haven’t seen it please go (I’m so fucking serious if you haven’t please go see this movie it is funny, romantic, and also adventurous.)

I heard my phone vibrating and looked at it, it was an unknown number. I looked at Laurene and Vanessa and then at the phone and slid the answer button. How ever you say it. Lol

“hello?” I asked.

“hey baby girl.” I heard a woman squeal in the phone. The voice sounded familiar.

“mum?” I asked.

“yea who in hells name could this be? King kong” she asked laughing

I chuckled. “omg how have you been?” I asked sitting up in my seat glad to hear my mother’s voice.

“good, I’m glad that you call me everyday like a good daughter suppose to.” She said sarcastically in a monotone.

I busted out laughing. “oh mum I’m sorry I’ve been busy.” I stated getting a hold on my laughter.

“yea I see too busy to even text hey mum luv you but gotta go.” She said

“mom you know I love you, how’s dad?” I asked

“I’m fine baby girl.” I heard a deep strong voice say in the phone

“that’s good dad.” I said smiling in the phone.

“so did you find you’re mate.” I could imagine my mother perking up and smiling her eyes burning bright with excitement.

“mom I’m not forever alone.” I said smirking a her.

She squealed in the phone and I moved the phone back a little from my ear wincing.

“damn mom really?” I asked putting the phone back to my ear.