chapter 29: birthday present

I have been surviving my heat for like a week. It’s been hard I know and that’s exactly why it’s time for me to mate with Nathan. His birthday is tomorrow and the girls and I are here getting lingerie for me for tomorrow night. Nathan is going to get the shock of his life I tell ya that much. We anyway.

“which color do you think is better on me?” I asked picking up a red and black lingerie suite.

“none of the above.” Laurene said

we all started to giggle.

“really, instead of insulting the girl why don’t you try to help her out?” cristina said placing her hand on her hip.

“yea can’t you see that the poor thing needs help with finding something to get Nathan on her?” Nicole said to help her out I put on my sweet puppy dog eyes.

Laurene rolled her eyes and looked back at me.

“okay…I guess I can help.” She said in a bored tone.

“yea!” Nicole and I said together giving each other a high five.

“I bet I know the best place to go.” Beautiful sung.

“I bet I might know this place.” I sung too.

“victoria secret!” we all said together.

“let’s go.” Scarlett squealed. I immediately followed throwing those no good things called lingerie in the air and following them out the store.

''''''''''''''''

“okay ready?” I asked

“yes come out already.” Scarlett groaned.

“okay okay.” I said. I finally came out getting some gasps from the girls. Oh I knew I should’ve never put on this kind of pink.

“it pops out your eyes.”

“the color she means.” Laurene finished for cristina.

“Look at yourself” beautiful exclaimed pointing to the mirror.

I went over to the mirror and was astonished the pink brought out my eyes and my body color. It pushed up my breast making them noticeable. When I turned around my butt was just sticking out in a perfect round shape.  I loved it.

“I love it” I squealed. I heard a whistle

“seems like you’re not the only one who likes it.” Scarlett said wiggling her eyebrows.

I looked up at a group of hot boys looking inside of victoria secret looking at me hungrily and whistling. I felt a heated blush coming on my face.

Then there was 2 girls that was storming towards some of the boys they pulled out 2 boys and slapped them.

I looked back at the girls and started to snicker. I looked back up to see that same girl coming into the store.

“why don’t you put on some fucking clothes.” She said sassily.

“why don’t you use your brain to know that this is victoria secret the land of lingerie. I don’t mind them looking because I know who owns me.” I said placing my hand on my hip.

She gasped and raised her hand to slap me. before it could reach my face I grabbed it. She looked at her hand then at me and growled. I shook my head

“why would you hit me and all I did was defended myself.” I said pouting a little. She started to shake with anger. And quickly raised her hand to try to punch me. I blocked it and punched her. She fell on the ground going limb.