chapter 7: unknown person pov

She’s so beautiful. Her skin is tanned she has high cheek bones and the deepest dimples I have ever seen. She has a beautiful voice. i hear it every time she sings in the shower. never could get tired of hearing that. 

She has the most beautiful eyes and those eyelashes that she blinks all the time brings out her eyes. Her natural curly and wavy hair. Her nice figured that leaves most boys drooling over her. I hate seeing them drool all over my mate and whistle at her. I want to rip their throats out I hate it. But she calms me down by giving me a kiss on the nose or the forehead.

One day I must tell her everything. by telling her everything that means how i got here and that i am a werewolf like she is and i'm from a different pack a very powerful pack. i'm probably one of the last members actually. i'm also an alpha. 

You might be wondering what happened. Well I’m a wolf. of course from what you ust heard But a special kind of wolf. A wolf that can change at an early age. You see I’m apart of the early shifters pack. This is a powerful pack and that is because we have more experiences being a wolf and we each get a gift.

My mother and father died trying to get me to safety.

Flashback

‘there are rogues I smell them. their scent is in the air’ my father warned through the link.

‘you need to come back home’ my mother said a bit worried.

‘okay mom I’ll be there’ I said through the link and put up my block before they could even respond.

I was just 13 at the time and loved running. I went for a run just to see how fast I was getting. But the strange thing about it was that I was very small but could run very fast. My father always said the smaller the better and the stronger. I guess he was right.

I decided to turn around and head home. When I got there I felt a pair of eyes on me.

“son watch out!” my father called out.

I turned around to see a big black wolf heading towards me.

My mother got there on time and grabbed me by her teeth and brought me inside of the house. She put me in a box. ‘stay in here and don’t come out someone will be coming to get you. I want to be a good boy Nathan. when your mate comes tell her I said she is the luckiest girl alive because she has someone special.

With that she closed the box. And ran out.

I started to cry. I cried until I fell asleep. 

When I finally woke up I found my self in a little pin with other little pups. I heard people coming in most likely children. my eyes finally fully opened up letting me see everything around me. I was in a pin of course there were other pups falling, rolling over, and barking trying to get other people's attention. It was hours that I was sitting there. I heard the bell ringing but ignored it.

Then the most delicious smell I ever smelted hit my nose and hit it hard. It was the smell of strawberries and vanilla. I quickly whipped my head towards the direction of the smell. And there she was not facing me though I knew she was beautiful. She noticed that someone was watching her and turned around where we locked gazes.

She was taking in my small wolf form. And she smiled she told her dad that she wanted me my tail was wagging so fast and so hard I thought it was going to fall off. The man took me out of the box and put me in her arms she felt to warm and smelt so sweet. I just couldn’t keep my eyes off of those beautiful Caribbean blue eyes.