chapter 31: mating 2 <3333

Nathan’s pov.

“where did the girls go?” Isaac asked worried.

“probably upstairs with selena.” I asked turning my head towards the steps.

“do you think she’s okay?” nick asked joining in on the conversation.

“yea, I mean she has her best friends are there if she needs anyone and if she’s in trouble one of them can come down and let one of us know.” I said pointing to jay on myself.

“cool.” Isaac said.

1hr later.

“Come on man lets go upstairs party over.” Jay said huskily

“okay.” I said getting up from the chair. We was a little tipsy but hey we’re werewolves we are able to take more shots than humans without getting drunk quickly.

I got up from the chair and stumbled a little on a can of beer. Jay started to laugh a little and I joined us. We walked up the stairs laughing but grew silent when we got to the door.

We walked inside now able to control ourselves and opened the door the window curtain was open and the bright glow of the moon was shining inside on the bathroom door frame like a light. I flicked on the lights to see that same Caribbean blue bed still nicely fixed.

“hey selena you in here.” I asked waiting for a response.

“yes keep the lights off.” She responded

“okay.” Jay responded and flicked off the lights. I took my shirt and pants off and jay did the same thing. I climbed in the bed making some room for selena to get in and laid down jay doing the same thing.

I heard the bathroom door open and I slowly turned around.

Oh fuck. Then the words that jay said floated back in my head and selena words floated back in my head also, she told me today because she was going to do it tonight oh shit, I didn’t have time to think, I could see my wolf drooling. Her perfectly tone skin that basically glowed in the moonlight and those beautiful blue eyes that sparkled, her hair that traveled down her body her curves that popped out because of her stance on the door was drawing me to her. Without comprehending what I was doing I was starting to get up and walk slowly towards her. And so was jay. Birthday sex is the best sex.

Selena’s pov.

They slowly started to come towards me Nathan’s beautiful ocean blue eyes turning black with lust and jay’s beautiful green eyes turning a dark purple almost the same color as black. With each step they took butterflies started to form in my stomach with each step my heart started to beat out of my chest.

They finally reached me and pressed their lips to my neck. was putting hot trails of kisses by my mark and jay was kissing the spot where he would mark me. I started to give a soft moan, but when Nathan kissed my mark a louder moan escaped my lips. It heated my core making me feel something else awaken in me.

I felt jay’s fingers travel up the lingerie strap that was connected to my stocking and my thong. Nathan doing the same thing to the other side of my leg. Nathan reached his hand up and turned my face towards his and placed his lips on mine kissing me sweetly and softly, the kiss went to a faster pace where it was filled with need and lust, I wanted more of him I was starting to heat up. I placed one of my hands on Nathan’s bare chest and my other hand on jays chest and started to push them towards the bed they immediately knew what was going on and walked backwards disconnecting from me for a little while. They fell backwards on the bed and I climbed on the bed in the middle of both of them, as soon as my head fell on the floor their hands hungrily started to go up and down my legs as jay started to take Nathan's spot on my lips. Nathan hand traveled up my leg and to the strap that was connected to my thong and wrapped it around his finger.